Chapter 34

Busan cathedral filled with Royal guards, court members, few Ministers, and family members' of Chanyeol and Jongdae. They are waiting for royals. Some people are waiting with Cameras inside and outside. Despite the occasion isn't a big one for people looking for, they are waiting to see Former Captain Kim Kai, Who is now the new member of the royal family.

A royal car appeared with a bunch of Royal guards gaining every single person's attention. Sehun Exit from first from one side while Kai gets out from the other side of the Car. King stop bit and waits for his fiancé to be his side. Kai walks to his lover, with a smile. King takes the younger's hand to his and they pose for few photos then they walk inside the avenue.

Kai, let go king's hand before entering the cathedral. He hasn't get used to holding his lover in public. And today he is wearing his military uniform so it's not appropriate to do that. Kai saw Prime Minister Bae is glaring at him a few times. But he let it side and focus on the ceremony.

After announcing New royal guard posts that added because Future Queen, Kai pinned badges on Jongdae who is now Queen's main guard, and his new team members as Former Captain and Future Queen. Then Sehun was invited to the stage. King pinned the captain's bars to the front of Chanyeol's uniform jacket after his vow.

"Congratulation Captain Park. I hope you will fulfill your duty by heart." King said shaking the new captain's hand.

"Yes, Pyeha" Chanyeol bows to the king then he turns toward the former Captain and salutes him. Kai returns salute after him.

"Congratulation Captain Park. I know you will be a great leader to the royal guard team." Kai also shakes his hand.

"Yes your Highness, I won't bring a black mark to my teacher," Chanyeol replied with a bow gaining a proud smile from Kai.

Kai took away to Kim's mansion soon after the ceremony ends. Sehun sulks because he didn't get any chance to give his goodbye kiss, but quickly stops sulking after he gets a hard glare from Chamberlain Junmyeon.

"OPPA! HYUNG!"

As soon as Kai exits the car he gets attack by two excited children.

"Eun-bi, Kak-bi." Kai happily bends little to hug his younger siblings.

"We waited sooo long!" Kak-bi said nuzzling his head on Kai's Neck.

"Sorry darling, I had to attend something with Pyeha," Kai mutters, scoping them into his hand carrying them inside. Few guards tail behind him with his bag and gift boxes for his family.

"Kai, you are home." Mrs. Kim comes, hearing their voices. She seems busy with preparations. She looks at his younger children who are clinging onto Kai's neck.

"Put them down son, they are too big to carry. And you shouldn't do something that makes you tired." Mrs. Kim said again prying twins from her eldest.

"It's Okay mom, they aren't that heavy." Kai smiles at her.

"Oppa, where is Pyeha?" Eun-bi asks suddenly remembering about their brother-in-law.

"Pyeha will come later," Kai replied, placing twins down. Eun-bi pouts little but nods.