Jori 43

Jori.

*Tasha*

"You know he's gonna hate me for this! Fuck sake!" He shouted at me, I stressed as we were arguing in my room, for the first time I broke down and started crying, I wasn't so strong now, and I felt I could show him my emotions. He sighed and sat next to me and hugged me tight.

"I love you Natasha, I do but then your like my little sister, and Jori's one of my close ones."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, it's mine." No it wasn't a one night stand, it had been going on for one and a half years, and I loved him. He kissed me and looked me in the eyes.

"So what we doing?"

"I don't know. I'm scared."

"Mmm, we've kept it on the down low for far too long that, now it's gonna come out, and it's not in our power." He said quietly. I placed my head on his chest and sighed.

"I can't have another abortion, I felt so suicidal,"

"Nah you won't. I was ashamed man, I couldn't look him in the eyes, I was cursing my self and I couldn't stop your tears, I'm sorry." He said looked deep into my eyes. I nodded and wiped my eyes and lay down and my head was on his lap. He stroked my face and I played with his hands, we were alone. Everyone was out doing something.

"J goes uni in September." I said.

"Yeah but Tasha we can't hide it. In the long run your mums gonna find out, your dad, sister him, all our ones, in fact I know I'm loosing his friendship, no lie." I sighed deeply, they were practically brothers, and I'm getting in the way, but I love him. He acted so different when he wasn't around them, he was understanding, caring, took time with me, we even went away to Essex on most times to hide out at his cousins and be together, and I forgot I'd come back here. Jori dislikes me already as it is, I mean he has issues too, it's so bad. Then mum thought I was pregnant, and I found out I wasn't. Now I am, third time for him, I can't miscarry or have an abortion, I'll kill myself. I will. He knows I will. He was just talking to me and rubbing my stomach.

"So why aren't you going to uni?" I said softly.

"I can't be bothered, I do an apprenticeship and I love working in big businesses, I wanna be come a CEO for the company I'm into now, it's all going good for me, why fuck it up and go uni and leave with debts." I smiled.

"At least I'll see you around."

"Nah live with me man, you leave man all alone, then I sneak here to see my wife, noo." He shook his head, I giggled and sniffed, he made me smile always, ever since I was little I'd always find ways to see him, at school, everything. It set in that it's Jori's main boy. One of his three. I didn't go around his group finding who I wanted, we just fell in love. We do love eachother. We didn't plan the pregnancy like the others, it just happened randomly. I wanted to keep it, I think I let my mum down big time getting pregnant at 18, but then even worse having an abortion when I was 16. I hadn't even told Mel. She was rarely at home, she lived out in Brighton now, and when she came over for weekends I tired but she knew Jori's boys as little brothers, and I think she'd expect me to see them as older brothers, and I do. Just that he looks out for me but at the same time love me and treats me special.

He looked at his wrist and at the time.

"Come b, let me take you shopping make you feel better." He said. I shot up and I know I looked rough but I did care. I shook my head.

"What about this situation, him? My mum? My dad? My family? Your family?" I panicked.

"Forget our surrounding, we'll sort it out at the right time." He reassured. I nodded and got my shoes and put my hair back. I refreshed myself and put a bit of make up on. We walked out of my room and went downstairs. We went out side and I got in his car. He got in and put my favourite CD in and smiled at me as it started playing Usher. I saw Arachelle walking out her house, thank God for these tinted windows, she stared though knowing it was his car.