Jori 5

Jori.

I went shopping with Annette and I, ME, JORI Nana Yaw Ansah!!!! Picked clothes for the twit for once! It was nice things.

?A mini skirt J?? She said looking at me as we stood in top shop. I nodded.

?Get a white top tuck it in wear some tights and flat shoes and you can fuck them bitches up with your look, trust me, I'm a man, I know what I like to see!? I shouted. She nodded and took it.

?It's expensive in here!? She sighed.

?You know why you have so many clothes in your wardrobe?? I smiled. She shook her head.

?MARKET! JEGGINGS 2 POUNDS! Rips when you try fit those turkey thighs in them!? I said. She laughed and kicked me. I pushed her and picked up a top and she looked. She shook her head.

?It's nasty now, but when you wear it you might like it.? She took it and we went to the changing rooms, and I sat down and waited. I had a chat with the girl working there.

?You know your hair?? She nodded.

?Is it really blonde or your trying to fit in??

?Oh erm it's bleached.?

?Everyone's doing that, then you ask yourself. When will white people stop trying to be Marilyn Monroe and when black people will stop trying to be Nicki Minaj and Jeremih. Boys are getting stupid mohawks, the girls and the nasty weave that looks like something I can balance my toes on, and white boys trying to be David Beckham, it's disgraceful.? She looked at me and chuckled, rat. Annie came out and she looked nice.

?I like it, I told you! Turn.? She did. ?Yeah get it dike!? I smiled.

?I like it.? She beamed. I smiled and she went back in.

?Yeah so as I was saying, the world, the people, they disgust me.? She nodded slowly.

?Your your own person right?? She smiled looking at me.

?Corrrrse fam. I'm a bit of everything. But I still rock at being African, I'm one in a million,? I winked. She laughed. I looked at her. They wear some weird stuff. We were chatting for time, and everything, then Annie came back and we went. We paid for her stuff and went to top man, that's my place, I can spend 50 pounds on a top and not care. I got quite a few things and was proud man; we went to pizza hut and got the buffet and sat talking for time.

?What's wrong love?? I said looking at her, poor mole rat looked quite down.

?Don't know.? She said sighing. I remained quiet and looked around and back at her.

?You look nice though!? I smiled. She smiled back looking at her drink.

?Thanks..?

?Tell me!? I groaned.

?Just thinking...?

?About??

?Stuff.?

?Like??

?Things.?

?Which is??

?People.?

?That??

?I like.?

?But??

?I doubt they like me!?

?Oh.? I ended, then paused, waited for it. LAUGHED! WHO WOULD LIKE THIS DIKE!

?What's funny?? She looked completely confused.

?You..? Laugh ?Like? Laugh ?Someone.? LAUGH!

?Yeah why is that funny??