Jori 34

Jori.

A week later and my mum wondered where she was.

"Jori!" She yelled. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen, she was cooking and the house stunk of garlic, I looked at her and waited.

"Where's your friend?"

"Who?"

"Arachelle?" I shrugged.

"What's.." She shrugged. I laughed, what a funny woman.

"We don't go out no more." I smiled and walked out the kitchen, I went upstairs and lay down and read my book, I was wonder why Hitler had so much hate for Jews, he was some angry man, by now he would have seen the wrath of God, poor dead man. I could read this book from morning right down to the early hours of the next morning, I was nearly done, I was gonna have to go on Amazon and find something else to read. I was half way through the second to last page when my phone went off again, I picked up and sighed.

"Who's this?"

"Oh hey it's me!"

"Who's me man?"

"The girl from the-"

"KYSHA!? How did you get my number?"

"Kylah, erm your phone when you were at my place." She laughed.

"Okay dude you need to tell me something, before I hate myself, and possibly you, did we fuck?" She started laughing.

"How am I going to fuck a drunk person I don't know. I just massaged you and put you in bed, you passed out or something." She giggled.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped. "I'm still a virgin!" I started dancing.

"YOUR A WHAT!" She shouted.

"I'm a virgin, yes!"

"Wow."

"I know init." I laughed. She giggled.

"Your really funny, maybe we can go out sometime. I really think your a nice person, seriously." I laughed.

"Skeeeen yeah why not, I'm young happy and...errm single." I said deadly. She laughed.

"Oh well that's good."

"Mmmmm...."

"You've got some nice body, oh my days."

"Oh God!" I covered my mouth. She laughed.

"What don't you agree?"

"Erm well I do work out to perfect it, but can't believe you gave me a massage, how can I feel that when I'm drunk. How did I even get to your place?" I laughed.

"You kept saying some weird name, and I wanted to go home, but I couldn't just leave you there, you'd pass out soon enough, so took you to my place,"

"Oh right, thanks."

"Hmmm one more thing."

"Oh no." She started laughing.

"Your lips taste nice." She whispered. I started laughing.

"You kissed me? Oh now I know not to get drunk again. What's next, "I'm carrying your child!" damn!" I did the accent, she started giggling, aww how cute.

"You had nice lips, I had to."

"Aww that's really cute, n'awww!" She laughed.

"What you doing?"

"Just reading some Hitler book, some Jew wrote it."

"Oh,"

"You?"