Jori 33

Jori.

"I can't tell Chelle!! I need to sleep" I opened the door.

"Tell me what?" She said, looking angrier than before. Me and Tasha looked at each other.

We were sitting in my room and she was waiting for me to spill it out. I had been trying to tell her for about 30 minutes, and I couldn't, I was too scared of what she'd do. I mean I really love her and I wanted everything to be right for us, I promised myself when I get the right chick I'd love her properly, I was trying with Chelle, maybe in her eyes, I was just a shit boyfriend. I know I didn't loose my virginity, I just know, maybe this girl just left me, I mean when I woke up I didn't feel anything, I just need to explain to Chelle.

"What do you want to tell me?" She said fidgeting with her hands and breathing heavily.

"I-I erm.. well." I was fucking scared.

"SPIT IT OUT!" She screamed. I put my face in my hands, I had a really bad headache, I wanted to sleep.

"I got drunk and I met this girl and she said her name was Kysha, I forgot, but next thing I know I woke in her bed. I don't know how Chelle." I quickly said and stared into her eyes, she just stared back and took a deep breath, that deep breath didn't sound like a deep breath, "/

Arachelle.

My throat did that weird thing, it was burning, my hands felt like they were hot, my eyes started getting watery. I took a deep breath, as it all set in and my heart seemed to move down and hang into my stomach.

"J why you constantly doing things, you really don't care."

"I do Chelle." He came towards me, and sat next to me holding my hands, I held onto it and let the tears drop from my eyes.

"You were just mad at me and I just thought fuck it, honestly I'll be truthful, and I didn't wanna lie."

"Did you sleep with her."

"I don't know," he looked away, I moved my hand away. I felt like I was going slightly mad, he knows how much certain things tip me off the edge, he's the best thing that happened to me and now it's shit.

"I was saving mine for you!" I whispered. He looked at me and frowned.

"Same." He said deadly.

"Jori, I told you I love you, yesterday, why did I say it? That's the most stupid thing to do, love you." I said. He didn't say nothing.

"I wanna rip your heart out literally, you'll never love me like I wish you did. I've let you touch me and everything, makes me sick your happy to go out get drunk and loose it to someone and it's not me. I'm here, you can see that but it like I'm not good enough, it's annoying, I don't even wanna scream."

"Chelle please."

"Fuck off, you seriously shouldn't ever be in relationships, save everyone the trouble, you didn't want this did you? It was just to mess me around weren't it?" A tear fell from my eyes, I quickly wiped it and he tried to hold me. I pushed him.

"I HATE YOU!" I shouted. He sat there blank.

"Chelle please don't say that."

"Get off me!" I scratched him. "I wish I never knew you, your a fucking dickhead." He rubbed his face.

"I didn't loose it Chelle I know I didn't. I know myself."

"YOU SLEPT IN HER BED! YOU WERE DRUNK YOU FUCKING DO NOT KNOW!" I screamed and scratched him and slapped him, he let me.