Jori 41

Jori.

We sat in the hotel room in silence and he ate some bread and watched me as I watched him, it was so weird since we you know. I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say nothing at all, I'm pretty sure he felt the same, because he didn't attempt to say anything about it.

"We go back tomorrow morning." He sighed.

"Yeah..." I said. I didn't want to, I liked staying with him and being able to wake up to him there, and he was always making me laugh.

"Ummmm...." He said and put balanced a tea spoon on his little nose. I giggled and he started laughing and it fell.

"Donkeys!" He shouted and picked it up and played with his hair.

"I might cut it all off, it's time I said goodbye." He said.

"No don't, it's nice. I love it." Cut his hair? Never. He shrugged and got up and walked to the bathroom, I watched him quietly, and sat there. Mainly because I was sore, and I didn't want to walk weirdly. I lay in bed and closed my eyes and listened to him sing, he acted so bloody innocent, it was funny. I felt his presence back in the room and he jumped on the bed and pulled the covers down, he smiled gently at me.

"How you feeling?"

"Tired and sore." I sniffed.

"Aww babe." He kissed me and got in bed, hugging me tight. "Do you feel weird about it?" I shook my head, then I quickly nodded.

"It's just that- I don't know, we just did it." I laughed lightly, he smiled.

"I loved it."

"Oh gosh."

"What!" He laughed.

"You loved it?"

"Yeah, we made love man." He lightly punched my shoulder.

"In a tent Jori! Love making would be in here with candles and chocolate you know." He shook his head. I sighed.

"Love making in a tent, I don't care."

"We clearly want different things."

"You tried mine, I'll try yours." I smiled happily.

"Yay, oh and why do you go fast, it was nice when you were going slowly." I said.

"I was yeah but I don't know, it's like someone hit me with a plank, and it felt good so I went faster, only for the joy to come kmt! I'll go slow, we'll see if it lasts longer." He thought. I was excited.

"Yay. We can't do it when we get back home, like definitely not in my house, my mum's there and I think she's pregnant, that's wrong. So is her boyfriend, and your mum will kill you and me if we do it at your place."

"Oh kill the joy why don't you!" He sulked. I frowned.

"We can't do it in a tent, where can we find a forest in back there, or even the whole of London, maybe there's one I don't know."

"A park!"

"NO! Mobs jam there at night." We started laughing.

"I don't know. Yorkshire! But that's too far." He said.

"Fucking piss take."

"Init. Just when we open the gates of Narnia."

"Yeah man."

"My new place, every fucking night brev!" He winked. I started laughing.

"That Kenyan Christian dude won't allow it."