She's a stress-reliever ;)

Jori.

It's been a couple of weeks, and mum literally hit the roof when she found out Tasha was pregnant. Dad didn't say nothing, but we all knew how disgusted he was. I didn't even speak to her, and gradually she didn't come back home. Mum cried and was depressed and Mel just tried to make us see the right side to this. There wasn't one, my best friend decided to sleep with my little sister, and convince her to destory her body and kill babies then gets her knocked up again and turns her away from us, and makes it look all dandy. I was officially pissed!

Chelle was sitting in my room talking about about complete bullshit.

“Jori it's like I'm invisible or something! What the hell. I'm talking and your looking over there!” She shouted.

“SHUT UP MAN!” I flipped. I can't take it any more. She went quiet quickt ime and I sighed deeply.

“I don't need this right now. What your chattin' is complete bullshit, wanna know why, because all you do Chelle is go on about you, you you. Check this, I don't give a monkey's about you at the moment. So do one!” I screwed.

“What the hell! Why you talking like this for Jori! You don't even listen, your really shit these days.” She screwed.

“WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO BE ALL ROSY AND DANDY WHILST MY SISTERS LEFT HOME AND HAS NO CONTACT WITH HER FAMILY! YOU SELFISH BITCH! COME OUT MY YARD!” I shouted. She stood up and screwed.

“You wanna see a bitch yeah? Okay I will leave. I don't know why I bother.”

“Neither do I to be honest.”

“Fool.”

“Gwan, get out!” I sighed. She kissed her teeth and left. I lay back on my bed and looked at my phone, I care so much about Tasha, although I was a crap older brother, I piss her off, mess up her room, and laugh at her, but I was there! You know. I sent her another text.

“I miss you Tasha! I'm still your brother you can talk to me, I don't hate you, mum misses you, come home x – Jori”

I sighed and closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It was not right at all, I couldn't even do anything, I didn't have the energy, I don't want anything happening to her. My house was dead silent like everyday since mum found out. It was like death. I rubbed my face, if I could kill Tattenda, I would. You can't trust your own friends. It's shit when it gets like that.

I waited hours but no reply. I knew she read it, I knew he read it too. I knew she was with him, somewhere. I don't know where. I had a headache from all my thoughts. It turned my head and drowned into my pillow and started wrapping my hair round my finger. After a few moments I felt a nudge.

“Jay.”

“Mmm?”

“You kool bruv.”

“No everything is shit Hayden.” I sighed.

“I know, it's gonna get fixed, but you can't stay in here all day. You ain't been out in 3 weeks, and we move into halls on Friday. As much as you don't like to think of moving to uni now, with all that's happened but we really need to get your ready for it Jay.” I groaned and shook my head.

“No.”

“Yes Jay. Come on; let's overcome this.” I groaned and sat up. He looked at me and patted my arm.