Jori 40

Jori.

Jori

Next few days we fucking went bird shooting, on this beautiful field, and this man was bear giving us instructions, we got a booklet and sat somewhere reading through, well Chelle was reading, I was looking around and sighed.

"J what's wrong?"

"We should build a tent here and have sex!" I pointed behind some trees, she giggled and I grinned.

"When?"

"Soon." I winked. She sighed and I rubbed her thigh. The man came back and we stood somewhere and he showed us how to use the tools and he even shot some birds, there was millions in this area, I wanted to shoot one and take picture and name it "Alfie". Chelle laughed hardcore when Umar shot the bird.

"GWARRRNN UMAR!"

"Yeah Uzzy! Your sick!" Chelle smacked his back, he smiled at us and I had to wear gloves and head stuff, he gave me the tool, I just shot the sky and smiled. That was beautiful.

"That's art Jay, that's fucking art!" I smiled and squeezed my eyes shut.

"That was pretty good!" Umar said. I did it again when I saw Alfie flying, I kinda focused and pulled back and shot.

"Oooooo nearly! One more come on son!" I took a deep breath and looked through the little lens and saw Alfie.

"ALFIE JORI QUICK!" Chelle shouted, I shot and all you saw was it dropped, Umar run to see how far it was.

"YAY WE KILLED HER!" Chelle jumped.

"It's a him."

"No it's a her."

"It's a him."

"It's a her."

"It's a him."

"GUYS! THAT'S WICKED, YOU GOT IT IN THE WING!" Umar screamed. I shrugged, we hit a bird get over it gosh.

"Yay we killed a thing that lived. Feels nice."

"Felt like shooting Hayden."

"Yeah, yay!" She kissed my cheek. I sighed, yes! Umar came back, and told Chelle to wear the gloves and head equipment on, then showed her how to carry the gun properly. She smiled at me and gave me the thumbs up. I grinned and she shot a tree.

"Not straight Chelle, up and above."

"Oh." She laughed, I shook my head, and she just shot everything in the sky for the first three times. I covered my ears and she was swearing, and mentioning a lot of girls name, they kinda sound familiar, in fact their on my phone and facebook.

"FUCKING BUSTARD!" She roared and shot 3 birds in a row. My mouth dropped. Umar clapped in shock.

"Wow usually girls miss for the first 50 times, here's me getting excited I was gonna charge you near enough a grand." He said, typical English bustard! "I mean do you know how much euros I would get off you youngsters." We looked at him blankly and Chelle pointed the gun at him. I gave him my evil eyes and he looked at a very angry Chelle. He smiled and just felt scared.

"How about 200 euros."

"How about 50!" Chelle said.

"Umm.. yeah of course you lot are such good shooters, I'm surprised you don't own weapons."

"Oh you'd be surprise what my step dad uses." Chelle said. I just got my wallet out and sang as I put 50 on the table, he frowned and picked it up and walked to see where the birds were. Bustards.