Jori 42

Jori.

Hayden stayed and we just jammed and relaxed. I showed him bare things we got from Barcelona, he wanted to go, I don't why he'll forget the way to his destination, in fact he started talking about his brain.

"I keep forgetting things again man." He sighed. I rubbed his back.

"Hay you need to stop getting smashed, because then your gone, and obviously you weed in taken is high."

"Noooo!"

"Yes." I nodded and smiled, he shrugged and we sang hymns.

"We need to go to church man." He sighed.

"Yeah we do and like dance, I still got my tambourine."

"Ahh you legend!"

"I know!" I laughed happily, Kylah text me again and Hayden read it and laughed.

"Ahh J, she goes. AHEM! "Ahh I don't care about your chick, after I got what you want," This girl wants you, even after how long!" He laughed. I shrugged, I wasn't bothered, Chelle will kill her so I don't know why she bothers.

"I don't advice it man, don't be like me." He said seriously. I nodded, we like listen to eachother and give good advice, to everyone else will give you the wrong thing, watch you do it, then say a lovely little sorry at the end, at the end of the day, it's your life, it you listen to me and Hayden, basically...your doomed.

"Like Becca knows I cheated, that was like that time in September with that chick she works with, I only did it because she was jammin with that Mark guy and she lipsed him, Prince saw, so I was like no, so I fucked her friend, and yeah, wasn't worth it, but honestly our relationship's shit, we both just hold on to strings, don't care J man, I can't be bothered, basically..." He looked at me and I guess and rolled my eyes.

"There's other chicks."

"BARE! There's one though, I actually get along with her, like we talk and stuff and I like her,"

"Does she know about.."

"Yeah but I told her straight I ain't sharing the pussy, so if she's got a man, I'm gone, she's totally waiting."

"Oh Hay man, don't be dred. Like you and Becca been together for time." He shrugged.

"Jori when my dad got bored of my mum, left the chick she got her self a man and another child, Becca can go have a Mc chicken sandwich meal at Mc Donald's simple as, don't care fam!" I sighed.

"Well okay. You loved her though, I thought love was a long term thing."

"Aye bruv! Three years, that's not even long term, that's called, after life, are dumb fam! Honestly! Long term, your chattin into my 30's please, that pussy's rotting away."

"Urghh Hay man!"

"It is I know I'm not the only man with her, it's an open relationship, clearly."

"Ahh Hayden, you don't care do you." He looked at me and boyyy did he not look bothered, I laughed and high five'd him.

"Ahh how's Chelle's pum."

"Exquisite!"

"Shit bruv! Details."

"Okay first time it was abit weird in the tent, but like when we did it again, oh my gosh, it's a lovely feeling with the hair and everything like touching me."

"Jori man, urghh your making my toes twitch. It's itchy. You like hair there, urghh!" He scratched his head and his arms. I laughed and licked my lips.