Jori 12

Jori.

Three weeks later I was in school with Neelam and we were sitting down on the grass, I was picking it out of the root and staring at the ground.

?You alright?? She asked. I smiled and nodded.

?So what you been up to these days??

?Nothing, sleep, eat, sleep!? I smiled. She laughed. She sighed and was thinking. I looked at her and she's changed.

?Neelam, who are you seeing?? I raised an eyebrow. She giggled.

?You know Liam that black dude in year 13.? My mouth dropped.

?Your 14, your birthday's the end of August, he's gonna be 18, that's wrong.? I cringed. She shrugged.

?Older boys are nice.? She said, she was so dumb, like everything you say, goes in her ears, out the other. I shook my head.

?Is that why you came to my house this morning to do your hair make up and change into these tights.?

?Errr yeahhh!? She said. I shook my head.

?Your dad's gonna screw!? I giggled.

?He doesn't know I've done a lot of things!?

?What have you done?? She tapped her nose.

?And I'm still exploring, I'm not bad, I told you before when I finish being naughty I'll ask Allah to forgive me, go mosque, and walk out and I'm a new person, and I can do it till I'm 21. Then get serious!? She nodded. I sighed.

?Your nuts.? She laughed.

?Oh well, life good when you live it.?

?Just don't have sex!? I said. She didn't say anything.

?DON'T!? I warned. She giggled and nodded.

?Okay goshhh!? I rolled my eyes. We sat there eating grapes and I wanted to go canteen and eat.

?Let's go canteen.? I stood up. She nodded and got up and linked my arm and we walked in and I got food.

?Urgh that's nasty.? She pointed at my food. It was macaroni cheese. I laughed and shrugged. We sat on a table next to Year 12's and 13 boys. Her Liam friend/link whatever winked at her and she smiled. Solomon looked at me and I pretend I didn't see him and ate my food, I didn't care now, I couldn't be bothered, everything about Jori pissed me off. He came in and he sat next to Solomon.

?You still like him?? Neelam said whispering. I shrugged.

?Not as much, him being here makes me cry every night; I've been crying for the past month and a half. What's the point.? I said loudly. He moved his chair to the side and looked at me. I screwed him and kissed my tooth. He was a waste of time! I ate my food and Neelam went out to talk to that Liam guy, what a perv, he should get shot! I finished and waited for her. I heard them all whispering and I looked at them, and they went quiet and looked around. Jori looked back pretending to look up at the ceiling, and I looked at him, not blinking with the nastiest facial expression. He looked at me and I got up and walked out the canteen, hope him and that girl work out, he disgusts me now, I decided to fuck school, once again, and go sit somewhere and think...

Jori

?Wow Jori I don't think she likes you now.? Prince said drinking his drink. I fiddled with my lip piercing.

?Okay.? I shrugged. Didn't actually care.

?She probably heard about you and Lovely.? Solomon laughed.

?For the last time, we were drunk, we both understand that, and that chick needs to stop screwing, after she stalked me.? I said. I watched her walk into the distance and played with my fingers. All the boys left apart from Solomon.