Jori 39

Jori.

When we finally arrived, grabbed our language and went through the same system in London, we got a taxi and Jori gave him the hotel name. We rolled the windows down and he stuck his leg out of the window like it was normal, so his foot and leg wear hanging off the window, and the driver couldn't speak much English, it was the best. We were laughing, people kept staring at his converse. When we got there, the taxi driver said "Good luck", helped us with our luggage and we took it and went inside, we stood there for ages, because they were trying to find us a room.

"Is it double or single?"

"Nah we want one room." I smiled. She nodded.

"Single bed."

"No! A nice big one," Jori grinned, I laughed and agreed, she nodded and sighed.

"okay we got one on the first floor G12."

"No." Jori said bluntly.

"Okay, erm how much is a fairly large room at the top?" I said. He started singing loud, and walked off to look at this puppy wondering around.

"375 euros." I got Jori to come back and calculate it.

"That's only 250." He said.

"Yeah this is for 5 nights." We somehow convinced her for the three other nights and she gave us discounts and we told her we loved her. She laughed and called someone to help us take our stuff up in the lift, we took our cards and keys and went. In the lift, Jori started asking the man about his "heart shaped" ears, he felt so uncomfortable, so I hit him.

"I was only asking man."

"No. Shh!" He tutted and we got out and he took it to our door.

"We can take it from here Lucas."

"Abram sir." He smiled.

"But you look like Lucas from east enders, but a cream version, he's quite sexy, do you watch it?"

"Pardon?" He said confused.

"Jori shush!!! Sorry you can go, thanks." He smiled at us, waved and left, I opened the door and we went in.

"NICE!" He walked in leaving me with the stuff, I kissed my teeth and dragged our stuff in. I closed the door and put our stuff to the side, I followed him out to this nice balcony.

"Oh look swimming pool." He pointed, I smiled.

"We should go tomorrow." I yawned, I was tired and it was 9 any ways.

"Yeah, we're going wild tomorrow yeah?" I nodded and hugged him, "I like it, our room is big."

"We paid alright for it."

"mm yeah we still got loads."

"Yeah, let's go in and see what's here." I held his hand and we went in to the bathroom and he sniffed it, so did I. Smelled nice, so did the toilet. The bed was nice, we had a tv and a fridge, everything was "superb". He brought his laptop, that's the first thing I grabbed and thank God we had internet connection here, I went on his facebook and updated his status, and tagged myself in it and put we were in Barcelona. He lay on my back and I groaned.

"Your so heavy."

"Yeah man." He laughed, he went on youtube and showed me this weirdo singing a song called "chocolate rain". He started singing it, and I muted it and he put the volume back up and typed something in, it was disgusting.

"Urghh!" I said. He laughed and I turned my head away and he laughed in my ear, and changed it; he put it on itunes and put on some music.

"You know about Day 26." I said. He giggled and moved the laptop and started kissing my neck slowly, he turned me around to face me and smiled.