REALLY? ....Yes Chelle, Really :/

Jori.

She combed her hair back and I sat there watching, she looked back at me and smiled.

“Your pretty sick in bed you know.” I said and laughed. She giggled and and stared at me.

“Your big!” She sighed. I grinned, ahh that's nice to hear. She came and sat on the bed next to me and I pulled her close and tickled her neck and she started laughing.

“So when will I see you again?” I looked at her, she shrugged.

“When you want me..” I smiled.

“Come next week I'll be back from freshers week and get some stuff yeah?” She nodded.

“I'm going now yeah?” She smiled. I nodded and gave her a hug. When she left I lay back and sighed, that was a beautiful session....

Arachelle

Its been a week, and I was worried, I hadn't spoken to Jori, and it was a day before he'd go uni. I felt so bad kissing Ade infront of him, really bad. I was in my depressed mode and stayed in, and just didn't bother with college. Today I was going in, well I bothered to get up, I had breakfast and got changed and left.

When I got in I went straight to class and everyone was doing their stupid reflection project. I sat down next to Wilma and she looked at me.

“Oh you finally bothered to come in I see.” She smiled, I shrugged and frowned.

“I feel crap!”

“Mmm don't we call.” Chase whispered. I smiled and did my work. I felt a stare I turned around and saw Kyla. I screwed her and she smiled to herself and looked down. I turned around and kissed my teeth and continued my work in peace. I kept texting Jay inbetween classes.

“Hi J, I'm really soz abt the ova nite, I miss u,

love u, xxxxxxx”

“Dog”, came the reply.

“Jay you gonna speak to me? Xxxx”

“Pigs and clouds.” I sighed as I read it and sat in the canteen alone trying to call him, but he busied my calls.

“OH MY DAYS!” Chase said and sat down. I looked at him and came back to earth.

“What?”

“Rahh Kyla got you back sick!” I looked confused now.

“What you on about?”

I looked around and saw her walk past looking at her phone and started screwing.

“Aye Kay come one sec.” She looked at Chase and came to our table and looked at me.

“What?”

“Everyones bare saying how you beat Jori.”

WHAT!

“Wait my Jori?” I started laughing, but my heart beating fast. Chase looked at me and nodded. She giggled.

“Who told you that?”

“Elise.” Chase said.

“And how does she know?”

“Hayden.” Chase said.

“Your not frikking talking about my man.”

“Who's your man though Arachelle? After you went and lipsed random man, and did your own ting, you really think Jori's gonna sit there and wait, he told me about you, I was at his yard, and yes we did it bareback, now go chat to “YOUR MAN” let's see what he's sayin' or better still let me roll up my history and let's see wagwarn aye?” She smiled at me, I sat there speechless, Jori didn't do this to me.

“Ahh babes last nite was good, when you coming again? Babes come see me! Babes I'm roasting!” She read out. Chase just stared at me, as I stared back and didn't know weather to punch her or cry, or run. She stood there and smiled at me.

“So you see Chelle, he's not on a leash no more, I'll have him when I want, he says I'm better than you, he's jokes.. really.” She laughed and looked at Chase.

“Bye Chase.” She smiled and looked at me. “Bye Arachelle.” She walked off and I just kept quiet.

“You alright Chelle. OMDz can't believe she beat your man doe! Shitt!” I just got up and ran out, and swiped my card out and literally kept a straight face and walked to the bus stop. I sat down and gulped hard and just continued to stare at the ground and could not believe it, like literally, I didn't want to believe it. I got on the bus and just wanted to stand, I couldn't wait. I got off at my stop after 20 minutes and literally power walk to his house. I started smacking the door loud and crying really hard.

“JORI! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE! PLEASE OPEN! JORI!” I screamed and hit the door. I stumbled back as he swung the door open with a screw face. He looked at me and his face softened. He cleared his voice and looked at me.

“What do you want now Chelle?”

“Did you sleep with her?” I whispered. He sighed and raised an eyebrow. He just turned and walked inside, i followed behind crying rivers. I held onto his arm and he stopped in the middle of the hallway and looked at the wall.

“Jori, please say no, I'll believe you...” I cried harder. I love him so much, and now it feels shit.

“I slept with her in my room on my bed, there.” He said quietly. I let go and looked at the ground.

“Oh my gosh.”

I leaned on his wall and slouched down and just cried continuously, it was soon to set in, ad there is nothing I could do in that moment to stop whatever happened.

“When was this?” I said wiping my eyes.

“From last week, last time we beat was yesterday night.” he said bluntly.

“Jori!” I said in shock, he shrugged and sat down on the stairs staring at me.

“Truth is I don't want you no more,” he said and shrugged. I clutched onto my belly as it felt my heart dropped and sunk in there.

“I love you Jay, your my everything.”

“Mmm okay.” He sighed.

“I'm sorry.” I continued to cry.

“But I'm not.” Was all the love of my life could say with no emotion whatsoever, I just cried.