Jori 28

Jori.

After that day, it was so awkward, Jori didn't see me till Saturday, and was really shy when he saw me, he text me that night saying he was sorry, I thought it was cute, because he's never had one before, well over a girl, well I hope not, but yeah. He was really shy, we were sitting on a bench near a park waiting for Hayden and Becca, Tattenda and Relly to come. I held his hand and played with them.

"I'm sorry about Tuesday." He bit his lip. I smiled.

"It's okay, how does it happen?"

"I don't know do I ? It just did, I.. nothing man forget it."

"No come on tell me, we should tell each other everything, come on J."

"I was getting into it and felt good and I forgot where I was, I thought it was that dream again-" He covered his mouth.

"What dream?" I said shocked. He covered his face.

"Us. Bad." I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Aww Jori you dream about me?"

"Yeah, your always on my mind, you need to stop, I wanna think about decaffeinated coffee." Aww, that was cute.

"You think about me?" He nodded and frowned.

"Your not happy about it?" He shrugged.

"I don't mind, but I don't think that's good, I dream of you as well, that's naughty!" He was shy.

"Aww is it bad dreams?" He shook his head.

"Not fucking bad if buddy's getting up early, I wanna stop dreaming of humans man, I like my old ones." I giggled and he looked at me and smiled.

"You look nice today."

"Aww yay, I wanted to make the effort because your here."

"I like you any how." He smiled, aww he was being all sweet today. He actually got me a proper present, a Tiffany bracelet, I wasn't gonna take it off, it was so nice, I put those primark stuff he got me in the bin. We kept fiddling with our hands and stuff. I was really happy these last few days, he changed his status, and we saw much more of each other on his lunch. The rest came and we all walked and Jori kept me close to him. We got different trains, it was so annoying, I was too caught up in thinking about him, rather than what they were saying. It was our 2 month anniversary soon, wow, I've never had a relationship, so this was cool. Like he said he was planning for us to do something, it was kind of hard for him because he had a job and stuff, so it was hard to see him at certain times. We got there an hour or two later, and all these weird people were there, some girls looked at us and especially Jori. MINE! I screwed and held onto him tighter. He kissed me and smiled.

"Your mine." I said. He laughed and nodded.

"Chelly's!" I smiled and we went and bought our tickets from the machines, he paid for mine and his, all the boys did apart from Hayden, we done it the other way round, Becca was pissed off, oh God. We all got in, and yet again, he looked suspicious so they had to search him, Jori and Tattentda were laughing.

"Dickhead, why you gonna dress like that when you going Thorpe park!" Becca shouted, we calmed her down, and they let him through and she walked off in a strop.

"Ight I'll text you lot if Saw ain't busy." Jori said. They nodded and we walked off, we went to the locker room and he brought a bag and he took socks out for both of us.

"Jori why?"

"Do you want your shoes to fall off? I'll wear them with you." He smiled. I nodded and took my dolly shoes off, and wore two pairs of his socks. He put our stuff in a nice locker I picked and locked our stuff away. We held hands and went and the first thing we went on was Rush, my stomach, my heart, felt like ripping out, this was worse than taking pills! Jori was laughing and his hair was going everywhere, I was next to some stupid Chinese mad who wouldn't close his mouth every time we moved. When we got off I was more than dizzy, Jori hold me and got out shoes from the basket, he laughed and found it funny.