Jori 23

Jori.

I woke up to buddy standing up tall. I groaned and I sat up and looked under the covers.

"Good morning to you too!" I sighed and got up, I stretched and and walked out the room. Tasha came out of hers.

"Your dutty!" She said appalled.

"Not my fault, sweet wet dreams." I smiled smugly.

"Dickhead." She muttered, I shrugged and went to the bathroom and had a shower and it went to sleep. It was like the resurrection a moment ago, shame really, wasted excitement! I got out and went to my room and combed through my hair first. I sat down and faced the mirror and some lotion in it, it was going curly, so I left it out. I had some headache. I wore some grey tracksuits and a T-shirt with bright colours saying; "I KNOW YOU WANT ME ;]" I wore my favourite bracelet in the whole wide world that Arachelle made me. I liked it man, so nice. I wore my vans and went downstairs.

"I'm going out mum!"

"Do you have money."

"Yep."

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" I heard. I closed the door and went to Hayden's. He was waiting outside his with his chick, she makes me laugh, she had one flickable nose.

"Come let's go!" I smiled. We went and we were chatting shit and messin around. They waited across the road whlist I went to Chelle's. She opened and I pushed her back and went in.

"Hello dad." I said, I love calling her dad.

"Whatever." She was wearing some scary stuff.

"Are you seriously going in that?" I said amazed, no friend/ girlfriend of mine is going out dressed like a goth.

"Oh no, this is my nightie." She smiled as she went upstairs.

"You ain't even ready" I followed.

"No!" She laughed.

"DIKE!" I pushed her in her room, and closed the door and ran and jump, flying in the air and fell flat on the bed. I sat up and everything was off.

"FUCKING HELL!" I covered my eyes. I heard her laugh, I lay back and covered my face with a pillow, even closing my eyes under too.

"Why are you shy J, I'm yours," She laughed.

"I don't like seeing you without something on." I said, my heart was beating fast.

"Your funny, I don't even look bad, I need to get rid of the stretch marks on my bum-bum though, what do you recommend?"

"Bio-oil." She laughed.

"Tried it,"

"Then nothing." She giggled.

"You can take it off now." She said. I did and she was wearing underwear. I sat up and looked at the ceiling. She came and sat on my lap.

"Your funny, you won't even look at me."

"I don't wanna fornicate with my eyes."

"Aww my Jori, your amazing!" She hugged me and giggled. I didn't touch her back, I'll wait till she's wearing clothes. She stood in front of me and used my shoulders to balance her self, I could feel her tipping on her toes, and she looked in my eyes and smiled.

"Hiyaaa!" She smiled.

"Chelle put clothes on."

"Naaaaoooo! I want a hug."

"No I'm not touching you whilst you nearly naked, please, get some clothes."

"I'm gonna fucking terrorise you va-jayjay! Yay! You are scared."