Jori 15

Jori.

Next day was mad, my mum went all preacher style and had women fellowship downstairs, Mel and Tasha couldn't hack it sothey went out shopping, I just stayed there, politely going in the living room to get them nice biscuits, and pretend I'm taking their tea away so I can get myself a few. I remember when they were living CCTV's in my living room and I was lil, best hiding place were my boxers. I went upstairs and put some good old reggae on from my dad's CD collection, and just lay down reading my English A Level book for three hours straight. It was soon two and they were praying hard, you know the "shataboloka sha lalalaa!" thing women do in churches and claim their in the "spirit". YES! That one! They were on it, like mosquitoes and a green net. Shouting, putting their hands up, smacking the air, I know they were all slapping each other in the "spirit". I went to my window and saw her sitting on her brick wall looking up at my window. I opened it and she got up. I gave her a sign to come. She nodded and crossed the road. I put on a T-shirt and went downstairs, and the living room door was closed. I opened the door and she came in, she heard all the tongues or whatever and looked at me scared. I laughed and shoo'ed her upstairs and followed. We went to my room and she waited for me to say something.

"Sit." I said. She sat down on my bed and looked at my stuff all scattered. I tried to keep it clean but I couldn't, so you know.

"Er...how are you?" I said.

"I'm fine thank you, yourself?" She said.

"I'm rather grand!" I replied, she smiled and touched my stuff and randomly started folding things. O..kay.

"Whatcha dooooooooooooooooing!" I said looking over her shoulder.

"Just making this bit tidy."

"Okay. After what should we erm..do?"

"I don't know, it's up to you, it's your house." She softly said.

"Can we go camden."

"Why?"

"I wanna get my nipple pierced." She looked at me and smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing, okay." She said.

"You look nice." I complimented. She looked at her clothes and nodded slowly, I like people with edgy personalities, but don't holla at me when you were slippers with no socks into town. Don't even say J, I will assign someone to shoot you, in that case. I went into my wardrobe and got some black jeans, and then got my blue top and wore my vans.

"Will people see us?"

"Who cares." I shrugged. She nodded and stared at me.

"I wish I had your confidence, seriously."

"In time love, you will start saying stuff back, to me. Don't worry I'll teach you. Just don't cry!" I sighed. She nodded.

"Why do you always look sad?" I asked.

"Because I never get the full result of what I want."

"What do you want dike?"

"Dike?"

"Yeah bebe!" She kinda smiled and shook her head.

"I wanted my dad, but I sat there and watched him died, I tried everything but he didn't have nothing to stay for. I try make my mum normal, but she does what she wants, I try make myself normal, but people have always hated me."

"But your like really err pretty, why do they actually hate you, my sister does cos she's them black blick dikes that are just bored so they pick on other people, try calling me frigid," I kissed my tooth. She laughed.