Jori 18

Jori.

<u>Jori</u>

I was back home and soon after Lovely came, there was nothing to eat, so she shouldn't count on anything.

"Why do you smell?" She said crossing her arms.

"Of what?" I said confused. She came closer and put her nose against my neck and sniffed me.

"Sex and the city perfume!" She said.

"What the fuck?" I laughed.

"I have it, who you been with?" She grinned. Oh it was Arachelle, like I'm really gonna tell Lovely.

"Erm no one!"

"Whatever, anyways, I'm working with you in drama." She smiled as we went in my room.

"Alright." I said and took off my shirt. I chucked it somewhere and sat on the bed and yawned.

"Tired much?" She said. I nodded.

"Right should we type this shit or write?"

"You type, I'll write." She smiled. I nodded and got the laptop from Mel's room and got her some paper, we made little fact points about the play and expressions, and bollocks. We got it done in 3 hours and 49 minutes and 6 seconds, yes I have those watch thingi's. I saved and printed it and tidied up whilst she sat there. I yawned and looked at the time. It was like 8. Where is my family, the monkeys. She went toilet and I lay down and got a text from Anna.

"Tammy says hi." I laughed and texted her back that her Hamster looks like a short Asian man who happened to be her friend's dad. Lovely came back in the room and sat on the bed and smiled at me.

"What's wrong? What have you done?" I said suspicious. She giggled and lay close next to me.

"Nothing. Oh my gosh you're not that skinny are you." She poked my stomach. I laughed and slapped her hand. She kissed me randomly.

"Don't." I said turning my head.

"Why?"

"Because it's weird." I said scratching. She laughed and turned my head and kissed me harder and got on top. I slapped her head and she pulled away.

"OWW!" She shouted.

"Sorry." I laughed. "I don't like kisses." I gave a big fat smile.

"Why? I love them, their nice."

"Well I don't. If I'm drunk fair enough, but no!" I said. She held my hands and sighed.

"Your nice." She said.

"What? Don't get ideas, ain't happening. I am not going to fuck you so don't use the whole "your sexy, your nice" gibberish!" I said.

"No I mean your HAWT! Your the first black guy here I've had a incy weeny crush on and kissed." She said.

"Oh not you as well." I thought out loud.

"What?" She laughed. I shook my head.

"You can't like me, or have crushes or whatever on me, why can't you females like other people man. I know someone who likes you I am not loosing another bredrin because of you girls, you rats, you little wood worms, you deceiving fuckers!" I said, she sat there laughing.

"Oh your cute! Do I have competition?" She asked coming closer to me.

"Erm no because I don't like anyone!" I said.

"Should I give you a preview of what your missing out on?"

"NO!"

"Like you really have a choice Jori." She laughed and held my hands so tight, it started going numb.