Jori 24

Jori.

I walked out my house and smiled at him. He nodded and we walked down the road not saying much.

"You kool yeah?" He said.

"Yeah!" I said happily.

"What you been doing?"

"Not much love, hows life?" I said. He nodded.

"Good very good, I'm going Nigeria for two weeks, I come the day after we go back to school."

"Oh nice! Hopefully volcanic ash swings back into action." I said. He punched my arm.

"Ow." I rubbed it. He laughed and he looked like he could smell her perfume, he didn't say nothing though, I was waiting for it but he didn't say shit, dickhead. I ain't leaving her because he don't like it, we're past year 2, and best friend's aren't always worth what you really want. I like my girlfriend, it's my first, it's okay, it's fun, I don't wanna break up with her because of his demands and needs. He can go fuck a tree. We went and got his stuff he needed and we walked to his.

"So what's new with you, these days we hardly jam together, it's like Hayden's taking my right hand man." He put his arm around me. I laughed.

"You just don't speak to me, and your always with them smelly TGF gangs and what not, if you wanna die, die alone, I'm living for more jellof rice!" I said. He laughed.

"It's not even like that."

"It is, I don't like them, so I avoid jammin with you at all costs, that's the truth man. Hayden ain't exactly the best but he don't wanna die either we just wanna eat. You wanna die, die alone, I ain't dying with you!" I said. He kissed his teeth .

"I ain't jammin with them, I just know them init."

"Yeah okay, their all lighties anyways so I suggest you buy some bleach off that African woman down in the market." I smiled.

"Shut up Jori, you can talk."

"AM I DARK THOUGH! I'm chocolate you fucker! Your jealous of me Solomon, I know it! Go get your gang members to come shoot me, seriously I wanna know what's your mum's lame excuse for bringing you into the world? WHY?" I said as we sat in his room. He aired me.

"You piss me off these days."

"You too, your so moody. Stay off the weed nija!" I said and laughed.

"Fucking dopey prick, you still can't a chick, piss off!" He screwed. I laughed. I waved my self past him so the air of my t-shirt would make him smell the perfume again.

"You need a chick, get one in Nigeria, a nice village girl who wipes her bum with leaves, shits in a gutter, and carried yam and rice grains on her head in a bowl to go and sell. Please!" I laughed. He aired me. He was being so moody, I don't like this Solomon. I stopped laughing and sat there quietly.

"Why have you changed so much?" He said angrily.

"Whaaaat?" I laughed.

"Your acting like a little dumb fuck!"

"OoOoOOOo." I said giggling. He was getting so pissed off he dashed something at me.

"Gosh man! Why you so fucking moody."

"I feel like we're drifting." This is jokes.

"Your funny, why do you think that?"

"There's like things I heard from the rest of the group you don't even tell me."

"Err hello! Where was Solomon last week? With that gang or whatever, Where was Solomon on Saturday to come with us to play football at the centre, with mobs. Where was Solomon on Tuesday, robbed a Abdi's corner shop. Solomon on Wednesday, ONLY GOD KNOWS! I find out from Tattenda, so don't tell me shit! I don't care anymore, do what you want, you can't drag me in your boat!"