It's written in the stars...

Jori.

“I'm not getting rid of this baby.” She said sniffing. I sighed and lightly hit my head against the wall and sighed.

“And you want me to be here for you?” I said. Not even asking a question.

“It's your child-”

“AND I SAID GET RID OF THE THING! YOUR TELLING ME NO YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!” I shouted. She covered her ears and continued crying. I rubbed my face and thought of my sister having a baby. It's not a good look.

“Jori all I want is for you to care.”

“If you think it'll hold me and you together, your mad. I don't want you.” She just looked at me blankly and nodded.

“I don't care if we're not together.” She said. I shrugged and got up. She pulled my arm and held on tight.

“I don't know. I just need help.”

“No Chelle, you don't need help you need to get rid of it.” I screwed and shrugged her off.

“Jori, why treat me so bad like this? You know how you make me feel.”

“Whatever. You saw my new chick today?” I said smiling. She put her head down and sighed.

“Yeah..” She said quietly.

“She's pretty init?” I sniggered. She sniffed and didn't respond. “She does Biomedical sciences, so clever, has a future, unlike you though, you want a baby and stuck on benefits, because oh! You think that thing is gonna hold us together. I dare you to come to me after I leave this house.” She moved back and looked at me and cuddled her self.

“I'll leave you alone.” She whispered. I sighed.

“It ain't about leaving me alone, what about that thing?”

“My baby, I'm not killing my child. You don't have to be there.”

“Oh piss off you stupid unloved bitch.” I scoffed. She wiped her eyes and gulped. I shrugged and inhaled the air thinking.

“You know I actually did love you,” I sighed and looked around.

“How can you stop loving me in two to three months then?”

“I don't know you just make me feel sick,” I laughed. She nodded slowly and looked at her finger nails.

“You can't have no education with that thing.”

“It's a baby Jori!”

“Yeah...urghh.”

“Why you so against this?”

“Because it's you, and it's that. I swear you ain't blocking my life with that shit.” I said.

“Just go Jay.”

“Mmm I am,” I laughed. “Have fun with your pills, you might as well take it, might kill it off instead.” I smiled. She slowly looked at me and shook her head.

“You know what, I hate what you've become I'd rather stay miserable and alone than be with a prick.”

“Aww, I'd rather be with Paulette than a demented pregnant bitch.” She gasped and I grinned at her and turned around and left. As I closed the door I just shrugged off everything and went back home. I had a shower and changed into something more comfortable and then sat in my room. I thought about her and this baby and can't believe she refused to get rid of it. What the hell? Seriously? I groaned and rubbed my face. I watched TV and sighed thinking about everything. I didn't want to so I just text Franklin if there were any raves. He said there was two and a house party.