Jori 16

Jori.

I stayed with him till one, and his dad didn't mind, he was nice, Jori was a bit rude to him, but in a joke kind of way. They kind of looked alike. He made me this nice soup, and I had that at midnight. His older sister was nice too. I liked her. He kept hitting my head, and flicking my ears, I don't know why.

"Tomorrow's bank holiday." He said as we sat down on his bed. I nodded.

"More sleep!" He smiled happily.

"Yep, erm...well I'll see you in school." I said. He nodded and I got up and got all my stuff ready.

"Bye." I smiled.

"Goodbye." He yawned. I went downstairs and said bye to his sister and left. I went back to mine and my mum was up with my aunt, talking rubbish and watching Spanish love movies.

"Night mum, night aunty."

"Come here." My mum said. I went in the living room.

"How was it?"

"Fun!" I jumped happily.

"What did you get up to?"

"Just relaxed, watched movies, ate, played on the XBOX, went on the trampoline in the dark. All sorts."

"Right... goodnight." She said. I waved and went upstairs. I got ready for bed and put everything off and did the curtains. I lay in bed too excited I couldn't sleep. He texted me "Dike". I giggled and texted him back. We started texting through the night, until I got too tired, but I didn't want to stop. When he said goodnight was when I sighed and closed my eyes automatically...

We were back to school and two weeks had gone, and I had exams and stuff, I re-sat all my other ones and it was alright, I saw him around but he never spoke to me or looked at me. I humiliated myself when he was sat with girls and I went up to him and he gave me this confused look.

"Hi Jori." I smiled and tapped him. He sat next to that white girl from before, and everyone turned and looked at me.

"Oh gosh!" He said laughing. They all giggled.

"Erm..." I started feeling hot. They were all staring at me, including him.

"Erm.. well...how are you." I said fidgeting with my hands.

"Erm....I'm okay..." He said copying how I said it. They all laughed and he turned around. I felt so stupid, like really low. I felt my self esteem fly through the roof. I just walked off and heard them all started laughing, so I tried to style it out. I actually give up. Seriously.

At the end of the day I was gonna walk a long way because I didn't wanna catch my mum and Jeffrey having sex on the couch, they were a bit touchy when I was leaving, so I was gonna walk really slowly. I was bored too, so I didn't know weather to go back and stay in the library and do some science revision or go home and sleep. I walked the long way and randomly got a text.

"Where are you?" -Jori.

I ignored it and put my phone off, I couldn't be bothered with him any more, and I think I mean it. He acted like that, made me look like dirt. I don't like when people do that to me, he's like Thomas, but less aggression, but it's still embarrassing. Especially in front of all his female friends, he like hides the fact we don't see each other and talk and text constantly, so I can't be bothered. I went home taking an hour, no buses, nothing. When I got back my mum was out so I was happy, I went up to my room and put on some slow jams and did some work, I was also watching the food I ate, like chocolates and stuff because I had an audition for a music festival thing in the west end coming up in the holidays and we had four weeks left till school closed. I played around with my hair in the evening and got bored so I lay in bed, I turned my phone on and I had loads of text from him.