Jori 42

Jori.

Kylah.

"So when do I meet your boyfriend?" My mum smiled stirring the tea, I smiled and bit my lip.

"Soon." She smiled happily, and I walked off and my older brother screwed me, I just ran upstairs and lay in bed thinking about him.

Okay I stopped, I did try for three weeks, and it was successful, and then he came back! Then I just saw him and I was like FML! I did try, and I know he's got a girl who was my friend, but I didn't know, and when I found out I already liked him, I feel bad, I mean the amount of time I've let her dig her nails in my face, too much. I sighed and looked at his number and deleted it, I was gonna try and like move on. Hopefully it works. I sighed and threw my phone somewhere, there was some next "pimps and hoes party" some boy Ryan was having he invited me to go tomorrow, I lay in bed thinking about all the bad things I've probably done, and I felt quite bad, I thought I was getting even, but nah everyone just hates me, what can you do. I went to bed early, in order to do a couple of things in the morning.

I rushed around and went out and bought something to wear and came back, mum had made dinner, I sat there and ate until Warren started talking.

"Why the fuck you always going raves, watch if you come home late, there way I'll slap you up." He screwed, I didn't say nothing and continued eating.

"Warren don't be rude to her." Mum said softly.

"Whatever, I'm going to see Rachel." He walked out, mum shook her head and sat down.

"Him and that white girl, I thought she was moving to Spain."

"I think he stopped her, you should see her eye, it's black." I shook my head, mum said nothing but sighed and walked out. I washed up my plate, and ran upstairs and got dressed, I was going with my friend Ruth, she came over when I got my corset on.

"I like that, looks nice. Where did you get that from?" She said touching all my stuff.

"Anne Summers." I said and put on some heels.

"Ahh nice man, I got this on." I looked and smiled, I liked her stuff she got, it always looked good.

"Lasenza."

"Oh yeah they got good stuff." I smiled and curled my hair. She sat there watching and then started talking about stuff.

"I got a man you know." I turned and looked at her and my eyes widened.

"Yeah I know." She smiled.

"Who?"

"Some boy from my college." I nodded slowly and turned and looked in the mirror, I hope I'm not ugly or anything because it seems no one wants me, I put all the linkin different man thing behind me and actually want someone to take me as I am. I sighed and made the finishing touches and got my jacket. We went downstairs and my mum gave us a lift, and we told her the directions. We got there and she smiled and waved, I waved and she left.

"This better be good." Ruth shouted. I laughed and followed her, we went inside and it was already turning nasty, too much going on. We went into the living room and everyone was watching this boy and girl get it on. Was it really necessary, it defiantly was a "Pimps and hoes" party! I stood there just watching her think it was fun, it was disgusting, people getting their phones out and recording, boys laughing at her, other boys ratin the boy. Wow. Ruth had this talk hench dude come and hold her and they started getting steamy in the living room, I was like "Where the hell did you come from?" I walked out of the room and went to the toilet, and locked the door, I stared at myself in the mirror, and played with my hair. I didn't feel like myself anymore, I felt like nothing. I don't even know why, I just felt half dead. I sighed and walked right out and went downstairs, maybe I need a drink to liven me up abit. I went to the kitchen and there was a lot of people there, I got myself some fruit punch and stood in the corner drinking and went on my phone.