I hate my dxck!

Jori

I felt shit for letting Chelle tell mum on her own, I sighed and stared at the spliff in my hand, I don’t usually smoke or get high but these days I don’t even know who I am anymore. I lit it and opened the window in my room and leaned out and took a long drag.

“Jay!” I heard from behind the door. I groaned as the door opened. “Wagwarn jay- jay!” Franklin shouted. I pulled my head back in looked at him and nodded.

“Ahh pass it!” He walked towards me.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in a lecture?” I sighed. He shook his head.

“Nah I can’t be asked today man. I ain’t even done that fool’s assignment. How am I going to roll up in man’s c lass and give a presentation on political science when I ain’t even got background research, allow looking like a fool.” I chuckled and rubbed my eyes.

“Jay wagwun wit’chu doe you look so…” I raised my eyebrow as I stared at him. “You look shit bruv, like your gonna die in 24 hours.”

“Ha-ha very funny, idiot.” I kissed my teeth. He shrugged and took the spliff off me.  

“And your smoking, something’s wrong! Tell me I like secrets, please, please tell me Jay.” He jumped up and down and laughed. I moved away from the window and sat in my computer chair and swivelled round.  

“Chelle won’t speak to me.”

“So you’re smoking because you ex girl won’t chat to you, grow up.”

“Franklin man!” I sulked. He laughed and looked at me unmoved.

“Tell her this “aye bitch listen to me! I wanna talk now listen. Finish. Or spit Rick Ross bar to her, works on Diana always.” He smiled smugly.

“Chelle’s not like your regular simple bitch! She’s pregnant too, I know she ain’t going to let me be there for the birth because I didn’t help her tell my mum and I chose Paulette over her that day.”

“But Paulette’s now your chick.”

“Chelle’s carrying my child.”

“True.”

“What can I do?”

“Get Hayden to deal with it. He does everything.” He smiled. I suddenly burst out laughing then he did and we just had a moment of happiness. I sighed and stopped and shrugged.

“I don’t know, I think I’ll be shit at this. I didn’t want her to get pregnant though. Kind of still feel uncomfortable.”

“Should of wrapped it before smacking it.”

“No lie I forgot. She usually takes the pill Frank man.”

“I would of made her take it as soon as I remembered probably after the three day deadline but still you geh me.”  He said. I laughed and nodded.

“I get you.”

“Ain’t no way no lil wretch can call me daddy, I ain’t no daddy, I’m Franklin, finish.”

“Arghhh!” I slapped my face into my hands and just thought about everything, all the shit I was kind of in at the moment. My mum was mad at me, Paulette was mad at me, Chelle was mad at me. Yeah women hate me. I bloody hate them too, they use things against me, they made me and my own dick enemies, I even hate seeing it when I piss, it just annoys me and f’s off women. What a life. I’m such a hater of life this very moment. I just want a hug. I looked at Franklin who was stood there looking around. I wanted a hug I don’t even care. I took my glasses off got up and went and just wrapped my hands around him and sighed.