Jori 22

Jori.

"YOUR GOING OUT WITH HER!" She screamed in my face. I had enough of her outburst, I went in her face angrily.

"YES! You keep your fucking mouth shut and you accept her, stop being so fucking dumb!" I shouted.

"Guys calm down!" Mel said. Tasha looked at me shocked.

"Your best friend likes her, you're going out with a demented bitch, and I hate her."

"Fuck you then! Sometimes Tasha I wish you weren't alive, your fucking stupid, and I don't really like you!" I barged past.

"JORI!" Mel said.

"No Melissa, tell her to stop hating, just because she's prettier than you, you fucking blick shit! Go and use some bleach, better still let me pour it on your fucking face." I shouted and slammed my door. She pissed me off. I heard her screaming at Mel, dickhead, coke whore. I lay on my bed and thought let me ring Chelle. I hate being pissed off.

"Hi." She said.

"Hello love, you alright?"

"Yeah. I hurt my hand."

"Aww how?"

"Tammy bit me."

"You need to kill her."

"NO!" I started laughing.

"You funny man!"

"I'm not a man! I'm Arachelle."

"Your a man, I know your a man,"

"Nooooooooo!" She winged. I laughed and we were chatting about rubbish.

"What you doing today then?" I asked.

"My cousin Nia is coming from Mexico here, but she's like 25, she's staying with us to chill with my mum."

"Aww cute!"

"Not really, she's like a copy of my mum, more clubbing!" She sighed. I laughed.

"But I'm gonna see if Neelam is free."

"Oh cool, I'm gonna go check Hayden, and that."

"Oh okay, you talking to Solomon now?"

"Nope, I'm not gonna say sorry first, don't care. I haven't done nothing wrong."

"Oh well. I'm gonna go, I'll come to yours for five minutes, then go."

"Alright princess, see you in abit."

"Bye!" I put the phone off and rolled off my bed.

"OWW!" I shouted. I sat there and my hair was getting longer, fucking hell. I need to trim this, it's not a joke. I went to Mel's room and did some next back flip.

"JORI!" She screamed. I stopped and laughed.

"Mellie!"

"Mmm?"

"Do you think I need to trim my hair?" She looked at it and touched it.

"Nope, but it's to long."

"So I do?"

"Erm...a little, but I like it." She said. I hugged her for ages and she let go and looked at me.

"So you definitely like her?"

"Yeah, I think I do," I said.

"Aww Jori, never thought you'd get anyone, your so bloody stubborn." I giggled.