Chapter 35

Jake's POV

I go to Liam's school to pick him and Drew up. They are in their usual spot. They crawl into the back of my. I drive back to my house. The boys run inside to watch ANT Farm. I wonder what Lea is doing. I close the garage and go inside to make the boys snacks. 

"What is your sister doing this afternoon?" I ask Drew when he comes to get his snack. 

"She is doing something with her friends for her 18th birthday. Last year they raced each other at the racetrack near where we lived and went to the Daytona 500." he responds. 

"Cool, She likes racing?"

"More like loves it. She watches every NASCAR race."

"Who are her favorite divers?"

"Dale Earnhardt Jr and Danica Patrick"

"Does she race?"

"I don't know. She owns at least one sports car."

"Cool"

 The boys go back into the living room. I go upstairs to play GTA5. 

At 4:30 Drew's mom comes and picks him up. I go back to playing videogames. 

 ***

That night while doing homework I start thinking about Lexi. Though she is a nerd she seems to be more like a bad girl. It seems crazy, I know. I relies I got sidetracked so I go get a Mountain Dew. I have slight ADHD and Mountain Dew helps.(AN/ Mountain dew does help w/ADHD). I get back to work hoping to finish it all. At 10:30 I notice Lexi come home. I head to bed.