Epilouge JakesPOV

I am getting ready to leave for college now. Lexi left almost week ago. I am really sad. She was so much fun to be around. We spent a lot of time together over the summer. I learned a lot about her like her uncle calls her soldier because she would dress up like one when she was younger.

Then she left. She kept her promise and called as much as possible. Her mom and I are going to fly up there for a day this weekend. It took her three days to get there because of traffic and accidents. I am proud of her for joining the military. If college doesn't work out for me I might join.

I finish packing then say goodbye to my family. It is a lot easier than with Lexi because I am only three hours away. I miss Lexi. I text her to tell her I am off to college although she won't get it until later because she is ahead of us time wise so she probably in class or something.

I am going to check in this week because I am on the football team and we start practice soon. Most freshmen don't have to show up for another week and a half. I then get in my car and drive away counting the minutes until I get to see Lexi.

###########################
Authors Note
I am going to write a sequel so stay tuned. I will probably put the teaser up soon.