Chapter 24

Lexi's POV

The next day I wake up at 8:30 and eat breakfast. My little brother has a t-ball game and my dad has a training session all day. I have the house to myself.

I get dressed in a crop top that says 'Fuck', camo shot shorts, and black Vans. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my devil hat.

I grab my skateboard and the keys to my bike. I put my skate board in a backpack with a change of clothes.

I put my hat in the bag and put on a helmet that covers my whole head.

I get on the bike and ride off.

As I go down the street I see Jake looking at me.

I meet my gang at the skate park. As we walk up everyone leaves.

We skate 'till lunchtime then we go to Burger King. We get a few looks from people in there. Manly me for my top but that was all. A few people left soon after we came in.

We go to Walmart to get a few things. I don't really like it there but they don't judge.

We get random things for pranks. We got (don't judge )

A lot of Tampons

A lot of Forks

Permanent Hair dye

A lot of Orbeez

A lot of Gummy bears

Washable hair dye ( for us to use)

Whoopee cushions

A lot of Plastic wrap

5 big tubes of Super glue

Kitty litter

2 bags of Feathers

Fan

A lot of Water balloons

2 bottles of Paint

Blue tooth speaker

And pool noddles for my pool.

When we got to the check out line the cashier looked at us funny but didn't say a thing.

It took a really long time ( 2 hours)in the store. We each took a 2 bags and dropped them at my garage.

We go back and skate for 3 more hours.

"What do you want to do for dinner?" I ask.

"Let's get Chinese take- out, raid my house of beer, and watch 'The Fault In Our Stars'." Kate suggest.

"Yes!" we all agree.

We order the food and then Kate, Emmy, and Sam go get it. Jason and Erick go get TFIOS, The Blind Side, and the Fast and Furious movies from my house. The rest of us go to Kate's house to set up the living room. I text my parents and tell them I'm staying at Kate's house. Nick and Dylan pop the popcorn. When all of that's done the 5 return with food and movies.

Right as the movie is starting I get a text from my parents that a water pipe broke and we will not have school for the next 2 days.

By the end of the first movie we are all drunk. The boys cried at the end but the girls didn't. We watch The Blind Side next. After that we watch The Fast and Furious movies.