Chapter 50

Lexi's POV

Today is the day of the ball. I get up and put my outfit for the ball in my back pack. It is a Pair of knee high converse, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a black t-shirt that has a picture of skull and crossbones on it. I then put on one of the few dresses I own. It is short and black and has a sparkly top. I put on my rubber superhero bracelet and my converse. I brush my hair and do smokey eye makeup.

I go downstairs to eat lunch. The ball doesn't start till 4:45 and they want us to be there by 4:30. Right now it is 2:15. I grab my car keys. at 3:30 I am going to meet my friends at the skate park. I plug my iPod in to my car and go to the store.

I buy slime. A lot. Like 5 gallons. All different colors. I go to the skate park and put the slime in one of those big 5 gal buckets with a lid. Everyone arrives as I am doing that.

"That looks disgusting." Harley says.

"That's the point."

We put it in the back of my truck and head to the school where the ball is held. We are able to sneak the slime through a side door. Half go to the office and rig the sound system. The rest go with me to the gym to find a place for the slime. The gym happens to have a platform used for setting up that we put the slime on. We the go out the way we came and go through the front.

When we walk in everyone stares at us. I think it is because we are dressed up. Well someone who shall remain nameless *cough* *cough* Chase *cough* *cough* wore a tuxedo shirt and black jeans with blackout vans.

We talk and joke. Chase complains that he wasn't allowed to spike the punch. Boys gotta love 'em. We dance to some slow songs. People are yawning it is really boring.

We slip out in to the parking lot and change into our normal clothes. "Hey is that a skate board?" Aqua asks.

"Yeah, why."

"Do you have more?"

"No, why?"

"I had an idea."

"I have one to."

"Shoot."

I tell them my plan. We all go in. Did I mention that chase brought a case of silly string? No. Well we each had two cans. The music turns on. 'Good Girls' by 5 Seconds of Summer. We spray people with silly string and throw the decorations. Everyone goes crazy. Why? This is their only source of fun. I skate down some hallways and people follow we trash a few classes. We then run because someone dumped the slime on Mrs. Granger.

We leave because we planned to meet up at the skate park, but I have to get some sodas from the store first.

*****************************************************************************************************

(•_•)

<) )╯all the single ladies

/ \

( •_•)

\( (> all the single ladies

/ \

(•_•)

<) )╯ oh oh oh

/ \