Chapter 26

Jake's POV

I can't belive that she can play gutiar especialy rock songs. I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know I'm awoke by music.

After a quick look around I find that I'm still in the screening room and that the sound is an alarm.

I turn it off and look at the time. It is 11 fucking 30! I walk out of the room and see Lexi's door open. She's not in there so I go downstairs.

When I get to the kitchen I see Lexi making Mac and cheese wearing only spandex and a tank top. I see Liam staring at Lexi.

"Isn't she a little old for you Liam?" I say.

"Uhhhh" he says.

Lexi and I laugh at him. Drew pulls his face away from his iPad, looks at us, and shakes his head. Liam blushes and we laugh harder.

Lexi announces that lunch is ready. She gives me a big bowl and takes one for herself.

We eat lunch in near silence.

"Can we go swimming?" Liam asks.

"Sure. Go put your swimsuit on." She says.

I get up with Liam and put my dishes on the counter. We head to our house to put our swimsuits on.

--------------------------------------------

Lexi's POV

I put all the dishes in the dishwasher and put my bathing suit on. It's my lifeguard 1 piece that has crossed straps do it is open till my mid back. I'm a lifeguard at the local pool during the summer so a lot of my bathing suits are lifeguard ones.

----------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

I walk over to Lexi's back yard and open the gate. I see her cleaning the pool. She is wearing a swimsuit that is open to the middle of her back and highlights her curves. You can also see that she has a six pack. She looks hot.

"I know you're checking me out and you can stop now I don't like people staring at me." She says without turning around.

I walk in with Liam at my side. Liam and Drew jump right in. I soon follow. To my surprise Lexi jumps in too. Next thing I know I'm being dragged under.

"What the fuck!" I yell when I surface.

They just hold on to the side of the pool and laugh. It's weird that she didn't yell at me for swearing around Drew.

"Hold on. I need to recover from laughing my ass off." She said in reply.

"Haha very funny."

I dive down and pull her under. She must have saw it coming because she started tickling me. I started laughing and chocking on water. She immediately pulled me up.

"The only reason I didn't let you chocke was because I don't want to give you mouth to mouth." She said.

We swim for 2 hours. Then we get out and play video games. It's only Just Dance because Drew and Liam wanted to play. We let them do many things but playing COD is not one of them.

We play for 2 hours then Lexi's parents get home. Liam and I go home. Lexi is awesome. The bad thing is I can't tell anyone because she trusts me not to tell anyone.

////////////\/////////////\/////////\