First meet

" Oh, I'm so sorry," she apologized, bowing down.
The stranger looked at her, lifting her shoulders up, feeling a bit irritated that he had to see 'another' human.
But as he saw her face, he was a bit taken back by her beauty. He could tell she was blind by the dullness of her eyes, but to him, her unusual (Whatever color you want) coloured eyes glistened and twinkled. Her fragile, yet bold looking face staring into whatever she thinks is the strangers face. Such long (Hair color) hair over her shoulders.
He could have eaten her, right here right now, but just seeing this almost perfect looking human and how she was unable to see was enough persuasion for him to let her go. 
" Be careful," is all he said and walked away. 
Wondering why he even let her go, as he had already killed tons of innocent people, babies, children, he quickly vanished.
" Mhm.." she mumbled and continued to walk her away through carefully.
Halfway through the path she would usually take, she could hear some footsteps behind her, not too far away. Feeling uncomfortable, she stood still and spoke.
" Come out, I know someone is there,"
 She heard the footsteps getting closer, until it was right behind her. From the beginning, she knew these footsteps weren't a normal human beings one. She dropped her package, turning around.
" What are you?" she asked. It was always hard for her to recognize a demons footsteps. Already prepared for death, she came a little closer to the creature that was in front of her.
" Pathetic, you don't even know what I am?!" it shouted, causing (Y/N) to flinch a bit.
" Your gonna be a good meal, I can already tell by how pretty you look!" he shouted again.
So it was a demon. She gulped a bit, but was ready.
Just as she felt something stop right her neck, causing it to blead a bit, she heard a screeched.
She then heard the demon fall down and staring panting. New footsteps were approaching from behind her.
" Leave," the person said, and she immediately recognized it. It was the man who she had bumped into earlier.
" B-but Muzan-Sama, she's a human!" the demon replied and she heard him yell again.
" Don't make me repeat myself," he warned, stepping away from her and to the demon.
She carefully picked the package, a bit frightened by the man's tone.
She heard the demon get up and run away. 
" T-thank you.." she stuttered, still afraid of the man in front of her.
" I'll take you home," he said. 
He knew that she were a Marechi by the scent of her blood, and he wanted to have a taste of it, but he decided that he would take her home as he persuaded himself that he would find an even better human's blood sometime soon.
" R-really? I'd appreciate that, but you don't have to," she replied, smiling at him.
He grabbed her hand.
" Where do you live," he asked.
" In the village near that big lake which has red flowers around it," she replied.
He nodded, and pulled her to the direction she had instructed.
He came to the entrance let go of  her hand.
" Were here,"
" Oh, thank you sir," She said, smiling at him. 
'What a kind man..' she thought.
Without her knowing, her hands slowly placed on his shoulder, searching for his exact features to remember him the next time if she bumps into him again.
She placed one palm on his face and caressed it a bit.
' such a strong jawline..'
She felt his hair.
' curly..'
She used her other hand to feel his hands. They felt rather big. she then felt his nails.
' Sharp nails..'
The man just stood there, confused on what she was doing.
Starting to get irritated by her touching him all over the place, he backed away.
" Name?" she suddenly asked.
He hesitated a bit before telling his name.
" Muzan,".
" Well, nice to meet you Muzan, Thanks for taking me home again," she replied, bowing down.
He felt annoyed by her continuous kindness and in a second, his presence disappeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" So he saved you?" the caretaker asked her, as she handed (Y/N) a cup of tea.
She nodded, smiling to herself.
" His name was Muzan.." she mumbled.
The caretaker immediately froze.
'Muzan?!' She thought as her face expression changed to a terrified one.
" I-I see.." She stuttered, sitting next to (Y/N).
 When (Y/N) was getting ready for bed, she felt a presence. Not in her room, but outside her window.
Feeling uncomfortable, she reached for the blinds and closed the curtains and went back to her bed, thinking it was just her imagination.
Laying down, she looked up. Of course all she could see was white, but she really wanted to see the world and its colors. How would Blue look? What about orange? How do I look? What about my caretaker? Iv never even seen my family..? Her thoughts always began to run inside her head the moment she was ready for bed, which would eventually lead her to close her eyes and fall asleep. The moment her eyes shut, she mumbled something.
" I wonder how Muzan looks like..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Uhm, Im making this story for the sake of my roasted brain, read it if you like, but I wont be updating it 2 or 3 times a week as I update my Sanemi story k?
Thank you for reading this tho ^V^