New Friend

(2nd person pov)
(Includes names of upper blood moons some people may not know about)
(May contain spelling mistakes, this was in a rush)

You had all your necessities, Food, water, clothing, entertainment like reading. But you didn't like it. You had no freedom, always in fear of Muzan, who would often visit you, taking blood. It left marks everywhere. You hated this.
You didn't want to live like this, you might as well just end your life now.
.
.
" Nee san, s-she's m-missing..!" Haruo sniffled, going down on his knees.
" Please find her..!"
" Please don't cry Haruo, we'll try our best okay?" 
Shinobu patting his shoulder, lifting him up.
The demon slayer corps had found out about you after Haruo had told about it to Tanjiro. Tanjiro explained everything to the corps and they had a visit to the estate.
" But its going to be difficult, if she had been caught by Muzan, we have to plan properly before attacking," Uzui said, crossing his arms.

" Please try your best!" Haruo begged as tears strolled down his face.

Meanwhile, you sat on your bed, covering yourself in the blanket as you heard Muzan's footsteps approaching your door.
The lock opened as you heard him come in, placing his hands on the blanket.
" (Y/N), come on out please.." He hummed, waiting for your response.
You turned your head side to side, indicating a 'no'.
" I don't have time for this dear, I have something important to do so before that I need some blood,"
" Don't call me dear! And just go eat a criminal or something!" You shouted, ducking your head deeper into your blanket.
You felt it being pulled roughly as Muzan tossed the blanket to the corner, taking your hand and gripping it firmly.
" Don't worry, I'll try to be gentle today," He smiled, giving a small kiss to your wrist.
He slowly bit through your skin, the blood slowly coming out.
Yes, it was gentle, but it still hurt a bit.
Once he was done, he cleaned off the excess blood, putting a bandage on it.
" Well then, I better go now, I have things to do," He said, ruffling your hair.
" Doma will come visit you in a bit, just don't let him do anything stupid,"

Doma? Who's Doma? You have heard some random people talking outside your room too.
As Muzan left, locking the door, soon, another person's footsteps approached it, except they broke down the door.
"Oh so your (Y/N)!" The cheerly voice squealed, leaving the broken door down as he jumped on the bed.
" Eh, A-are you Doma?" You asked.
He hummed a yes, smiling geekily.
But you didn't know whether he was a demon or human, and it was like he had read your mind.
" Oh if your wondering, I'm a demon," He smiled, looking into your unusual colored pupils, as he knew you were blind.
Of course, why did you even think he was a human, it was not like Muzan would even let another human near you at this point.
" So, how did you and Muzan meet huh? I'm interested," He asked, leaning closer to you.

That's right, you met him all by coincidence, or so you thought so. If it weren't for that night where you bumped into him, you still might have been with your caretaker. The regrets you had started building up in your head, making it hurt.
" What's wrong? Your face looks constipated," Doma suddenly asked, making you clear your thoughts.
" Oh, Uh, nothing really! I was just thinking of... Stuff!"
He stared, waiting for you to explain the question he had asked.
" W-well, it was by coincidence I think.."  You said, looking away.
" Really...?" He asked, smiling as if you could see him.
You nodded, avoiding any other question relating to you and Muzan.

You and Doma spoke for about and hour until you heard Muzan walk in.
" Okay, who the fuck broke the door," Muzan growled as he stared at Doma, who innocently smiled back at him.
" I'm sorry! I was just a bit excited~!" He hummed.
You flinched, grabbing the sheets as Muzan walked towards you, holding a bag as it rustled by his movement, giving you a small kiss on your forehead.
" I bought you cake, if you want to eat it I'll keep it on the table, now Doma, come on, your going to get a new door and fix it," Muzan said, pulling Doma out of the room.
" Woaah! Bye bye (Y/N)!"

 As Doma left, you took the bag Muzan had left you, taking out a box which had two slices of cake.
You took one, smelling it as it's (Cake flavor) aroma went through your body.
You nice of Muzan, even though you didn't really like him anymore. 
While eating one slice, you then remembered that Doma broke the door, meaning that the entrance was open, wide open for you to get out. 
Maybe you could.. Escape?
You stepped out of the bed, walking out of the door and felt a pair of arms wrap around your shoulders.

" Oi, get back in or Muzan-Sama is gonna kill us," Someone spoke, pushing you back in the room.
Looks like Muzan already sent some demons to keep watch over you.
Looks like escaping is not gonna work today.
" Ey, just to let you know, I don't personally like you, so if you try speaking to me, don't be surprised if I start talking shit," The demon said, sitting down next to the door as you sat on the bed, staring into nothing.
Looks like the only friendly demon here is Doma.
__________________________________________________________
Just to let you know, I may add smut( especially some nice fingering ;w;)  I may not, it depends on my curiousity level.