A Dangerous Warmth

(From the next chapter, there will be a hella ton of spoilers, so I suggest to the people that don't want to get spoiled to wait for a few months or so)Im too lazy to correct any spelling mistakes.

" H-Hey chill! that's not food yet! Y/N!!" Daki yelled, grasping onto your chest as she pulled you away from the terrified human, trembling as it mumbled.

You growled, yelling and struggling as you clawed into Daki's pale arms, blood dripping down.
"Get. Off!! I need to Eat!!" You yelled, kicking into Daki's pelvis as she yelped, letting go of you. 

Without hesitation, you dashed to the human, about to rip its head apart from the starving hunger of your stomach.

"Stop it Y/N, you've already eaten three of them," Muzan commanded, grabbing your arm, tightly holding it in place as the nails barely touch the humans neck.
"Let go Muzan, I'm hungry," You growled, glaring at him. He's done this way too many times to you its annoying.

After a week of refusing to eat, you began to grow mad, and within two weeks, you wouldn't keep any human you see alive. It's like you changed into a different person that quickly, and Muzan didn't like it. You were not gentle and sweet anymore.

" I did a big mistake turning you into a demon, I'm sorry," He gently spoke, still grabbing your trembling hand, struggling out of his tight grip.

Such a sweet tone cooing in your ear, even Daki felt jealous, yet you ignored it, only focusing on the meal in front of you.
"I have already given you three this evening, you have to wait till 9 if you want another one, I'll keep this one specifically okay? Do I need to calm you down again?" He hummed, crouching down and caressing your face.

You clicked your tongue, resting your hand as it dropped. Muzan let go, watching the redness of your arm slowly disappear as it regenerated.

Muzan smiled, asking Daki to leave.
Even though she was jealous, its not like she could kill you right?

" Now, You also must leave, go back to Doma, or ill make you myself," Muzan glared the human.
It nodded, shakily getting up and running out of the room.

" You have changed a lot Y/N, I don't like it," Muzan spoke calmly, resting his arm on your shoulder.
You swatted it off, shooting back a quick response.

"Its your fault, so don't blame me, I'll eat however I want, I'm not gonna get fat anyways," 

" Maybe you need some comfort in that head of yours," Muzan frowned, pulling you to the bed, forcefully making you sit as he sat next to you.

You decided to go with whatever he wanted, despite your lost feelings for him. Every day, a small bit of it rotted away, and only a few drops of it are left in your heart.
Muzan held your hand, moving a strand of your stray hair behind your ear.

" Look at me Y/N" He spoke, gently smiling.
You turned towards him, frowning.

" Don't you remember how adorable and innocent you were? You love to lay on me like this," He said, pulling you closer as your head dropped to his shoulder.
"Eh-"

" And  I would kiss you like this,"
He placed a warm kiss onto your hair, leaning against your head.

"H-hey stop it! The gross feelings are coming back to me!" You stuttered, pushing his head away.
" Good, then at least you can tell that," He smiled, coming closer to your lips.

You stood there, staring at the wall behind him. You didn't want to move, but you didn't go forward either.
" Come on, I'm waiting Darling~" He cooed, lifting your chin with his razor sharp nails.

You took a breath, gently sighing and jumping onto him. 
'Just do what he wants' is what you said, trying to reject the feelings that were building up in your body.

He smirked, passionately kissing you as your body that was on top of him was being held gently from your waist.

Suddenly, your positions were switched as he swiftly pinned you instead.
"Ah-W-" You trying speaking as he roughly entered his tongue inside your mouth.

"Mfh!' You muffled, trying your best to push him, which was in vain.
He grabbed your friends, pinning them above you and holding them with one hand effortlessly.

You had no choice but to give in into his deep love, letting him take control.
The heated kiss lasted for about a minute and Muzan let go, smirking.

" Look at you, all flushed up and pink. You look so vulnerable now," He chuckled, lovingly staring at you.

He went to your neck, leaving sweet kisses down.
" Hah, I wish these marks could stay for some more time, demon regeneration really sucks for this ey,".

You clicked your tongue, embarrassingly closing your eyes as the wet saliva felt cold to the wind in the room.
" Look at me again Y/N, you gotta go back to normal, I know it sounds stupid since its normal for human beings to change, but just try please. Your special and you know that,".

He looked deeply into your eyes, admiring your avoiding eyes as they peered to the wall, gritting your teeth.
He smiled, lying on top of your chest as he nuzzled himself onto your neck.

Sighing, you kept your hand on his head, letting all your stressful and stern nerves relax as you melted into Muzan's touch.

Sure you were feisty now, but Muzan could easily calm you down back to your normal- ish self.

" Now that your calm, I suppose I should speak about something more serious," He suddenly spoke, closing his eyes as he lied on your chest, hearing your heartbeat.

" What is it?" You asked.
" You see, I think it's time to get on the demon slayers, I have been waiting too long, and that Kamado girl is immune to the sunlight, so I need to get her,"

You stared at the sealing, thinking of something to say.

" So how are you going to do it?"

" Simple, I first have to kill their leader, my dear relative has lived too long now, I must kill him," He continued, " Im going to ask, do you want to fight as well, or stay here until me and the rest of the demons come back after slaying those slayers?"

"Hmmm," You hummed thinking.
Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, Zenitsu. All of them haven't seen your demonic form. Maybe you should surprise them.

You nodded and hummed a yes, closing your eyes as you listened to his voice continuously speaking.

" Good, I could use your help, but be careful, you will only be working behind the scenes okay,"

"Hah?! I want  to see Tanjiro and the rest too!" You shouted, gently pinching his arm.
He sighed, getting up to meet your eyes.

" I'll think about it," He spoke, kissing your forhead.
" For now lets just enjoy the last few days until my plan begins,".