You've grown

(The Y/N I drew is just my view, I made the skin and hair white to change to your wish but you may change the eyes to your liking too)

He was a wild monster, just slashing those demons. His face was showing clear hatred and anger as he mindlessly ran and cut, ran and cut.

What was his mind thinking? 
His eyes glowed with rage as he somehow managed to cut through Nakime's tough walls trapping him in a room. The child was younger than Muichiro, yet a lot more fierce.

As he ran and sliced through the walls, he happened to stop just for a moment in one of the rooms, zooming around to see if any demons lurked around.

" H-hey?! Muzan is that you?" He heard a faint noise coming from one of the walls.
' Its her... its her?!'
Without hesitation, he barged through those walls like paper and came to a stop, finally taking time to pant and get some air through his body.

That's when you snapped your head to the boy.
You didn't recognize him for a second. But you stood up, observing him well and comparing him to the short boy you remembered a long time ago.

Suddenly, you muttered a name you hadn't spoke of in ages.
"Haruo...?"

The boy's pupils shrank, staring at you as he tried to figure out who the hell you were. Just to be safe, he clutched into his sword tightly, keeping it ready.

"W-wow, is.. that you..?" You stuttered, coming a bit closer to take a look at your dear brother.
" Don't come closer you demon!" He shouted, keeping his swords in front of him as it barely grazed your chest.
" You're still rather short aren't you, well at least it seems you've grew an inch or so, I remember you were the height of my stomach," You nervously chuckled, hoping it was him.

He never had long hair, but you couldn't tell whether that scar across his left eye was there before or after you left.

"E-explain who you are! You're not her!" He yelled as he gritted his teeth.
"H-Haruo do you not remember?" You spoke, anxiously backing off a bit.

" You're not Y/N, she's not a demon, she's blind unlike you," He replied coldly as you sighed.

" But Haruo I am Y/N! Look! I'm wearing a hair clip that I wore at home see?" You spoke, turning around to show the familiar flower hairpin securing some of your hair.

" Look, you're even wearing my locket I had left at the estate... How's the grandmother there?" You asked, looking back at the brown-haired boy staring at you surprised.

" No need to worry about that, but why are YOU a demon-"
That's right. You were blind, you were human once.

" Well, how about we sit? Ill tell you about it slowly since we have some time until your friends meet Muzan..." You mumbled, crouching.

" I'm not stupid anymore Y/N!" He shouted.
Confused, you looked up at him.

" What do you mean-"
" Im a demon slayer! You're a demon now, you're going to devour me for sure if I let my guard down!"

He sadly looked at you, clenching his sword.

" I wont, why would I eat someone I love? I'm not insane anymore Haruo, and I know you don't trust me much anymore, but please, just sit down and talk. I want to hear everything you've gone through without me.."

Hesitant, he slowly sat down, still clenching his sword in his hand.
How long has it been? He's definitely grown for sure. But you were heartbroken to see him at this time. You're nothing like you were before, it's will be hard to talk with him.

"Before you speak, tell me what my favorite color is," he suddenly blurted out.
You froze for a second, then looking at him and giving the name.

" Light purple, but that's my haori you are wearing," You replied smiling.
" ArGH! It's you after all," You frustratingly shuffled his hair.

" Listen Haruo, before I tell you what type of rollercoaster I went on, why don't you tell me about yours?" You gently asked as he looked away.

" It was to search for you duh," He muttered.
He began explaining how he trained a lot to get you away from Muzan, even blinding one of his eye thanks to a lower moon. Ups and downs like being beaten by Sanemi for not following instructions were common since he was using a style similar to wind.

It was nice to speak to him again after so long, your dear brother not related by blood.
You both got so carried away by your 'small' talk, you guys had completely forgotten about the chaos around you. You even forgot about Muzan for a moment.

After the talking quieted down however, Haruo got up and took out his sword.
" But Nee-san, what am I supposed to do with you?"
You looked him in the eye confused.

" W-what? What do you mean?"
" Well, you're a demon, not human anymore, so I can't just let you run around eating other innocent beings as you want, especially with how much you have already ate," He spoke regretfully.

" Haruo don't mess with me, even I want to go back to being human but I don't want to die either," You shot back, fearing death once more.

" Well there's no cure for this yet! Tamayo-san is still trying it on Muzan! Speaking about Muzan, he's the one that kidnapped you in the first place! You knew him all along with me! That bastard!" He started ranting, almost throwing a tantrum like a young child losing a precious toy.

" What? Tamayo?" You muttered, suddenly remembering the face of that woman who stabbed her arm into Muzan.
That must be her right?

" Yes Tamayo! She's a demon who's finding a cure for you demons, but it seems like its not working on Muzan.." Haruo muttered.
You both were just having a wonderful time at the moment, and now its back to a tense atmosphere.

You stood up, smacking his sword like lightning speed, he couldn't even react.

" Don't do this Haruo, at least spare me to cure back," You spoke as your eyes began watering.
" But I cant... How can I trust the things Muzan did to you?" He replied, eyeing his sword which was on the ground.

You both intensely stared at each other until you heard something run behind you.
" Got you! Let go of Haruo!" Someone shouted.
" You blew you cover fool!" You shouted, quickly dodging a katana that barely grazed your neck.

" Dammit!" She shouted, gripping her sword as Haruo hesitantly ran to get his.

" Haruo what in the world were you doing just staring at her? Why didn't you kill her?!" The young girl shouted as Haruo huffed.

"Quiet will you!"
" No! You listen to me!" The girl argued pinching his cheeks.
They were like an old couple.

He swatted her hands in anger.
"You gotta stop your shenanigan's Idiot! Stop thinking I'm in love with you!" Haruo yelled at the girl or hesitantly backed off.

" Gosh all you girls are annoying, except you.." Haruo mumbled pointing at you.
You gently grinned laughing but since you were too busy absorbing that complement, you didn't notice the girl fiercely running towards you, her sword inches away from your neck.