Keep up with the other side

( 2nd person pov)( Why am I proud of this thumbnail-)
( Spoilers for the manga)

Muzan gently patted your head as you silently sobbed, staring at the bloody clothes of the meal you had just indulged in.
" Good job, Im proud of you," He smiled, stroking the pointy horns on the top of your head.

" W-what is it there to be proud of Muzan..?" You quivered, staring at your bloodied hands.
You had just committed a murder, no... Doma did, you just helped him. The sight of this would have disgusted your family.

Sure your hunger was satisfied, but that didn't mean you were happy. This lady you ate was so beautiful, and probably innocent, yet you had to make sure not a single bit of flesh was left on the floor.

" It's alright, you will get used to it now that you have already gotten a taste," Muzan replied, crouching down  to your level to meet eye contact. He admired your demon face, which only looked a little bit different from your angelic human one.

" Don't cry, you don't even know her," He spoke, wiping of the gentle tears that flowed from your eyes.

You grabbed his hands off you, pushing them away as you looked down.
You couldn't bare to face anyone after what you've done. The guilt deep inside of you was growing.

" (Y/N), don't make turning into a demon such a big thing, you'll accustomize to it," He replied to your silent denial.

The demon got up, lifting you as well as he opened the room door.
" If you need anything call me, I'll come, for now just relax," He said, picking up the remaining pieces of shredded cloth on the ground and walking away, the door creaking close behind him.

" So, is Y/N still hungry?" Doma asked as he peeked from the corridor.
" That's none of your business, now scram, I still have to go to that other silly family," Muzan frowned, giving one last look at your door.

" Take these and throw them," Muzan said to Doma, tossing the shredded cloth onto the blond demons face.
" Right away," He smirked

.
.
Meanwhile on the demon slayers side, Tanjiro Cried as Nezuko stuttered a few words, the morning light shining on her for the very first time after years.

"N-Nezuko!!" Tanjiro wailed, hugging onto his beloved sister as she smiled, trying to think of words to speak.

" Now that 3 of the blood moons are gone, we have more info on them," Muichiro thought to himself as he watched the two siblings below him, rejoicing over the fact that Nezuko had now gotten immune to the sunlight. The fight they had was tough, it wasn't even meant to be  a fight.

Mitsuri cheered as her aching bones made her fall to the ground, looking up the glistening rising sun.

Meanwhile in the back, Hotaru was still kneeling on the floor, mending a new Nichirin blade for the velvet haired Tanjiro, despite his rough injuries.

But word spreads fast, in a matter of days, Muzan had already found out about Nezuko, and boy was he excited.

As his child figure transformed into a man right before the poor maids eyes, he laughed and shouted. " This is great! Just wait till I find that girl, she's the cure I need!" 

The maid silently tip toed backwards, hugging her golden tea plate as she prayed to god in her head. But Muzan slit her neck in a matter of milliseconds as the figure limped onto the floor, the tea plate ringing on the ground.

Back at the Demon slayer head quarters, they had already began to plan their attack as they realized more and more blood moon have been arriving. The training for everyone was tough, painful, like hell, but Tanjiro was able to complete it in a lesser time than all of the other demon slayers.

There were 7 levels to complete the training, the first was done by Tengen Uzui, who had now retired from his rough job, but still gave advice and training, he was in charge of strengthening their tolerance.
the second one was Muichiro, who was in charge of quickly being able to withdraw your katana.

 The next one was Mitsuri, who was there to help of the flexibility of your body, Obanai however, wasn't as kind as the rest, after all, he was a jealous mean who absolutely hated when other men talked to his dear Mitsuri.

Next was Sanemi, who was even worse than Obanai. He was supposed to help with the speed of your reaction time, but he took it too far every time. He wouldn't let anyone rest unless they fainted or vomited.

Somehow The three musketeers managed to pass that harsh training, but it was only because they had broke a rule and were kicked out of his estate.

The final, yet difficult one was Gyomei's training. Having three stages in that was painful, an a lot people quit, but still, Tanjiro managed to finished it all, leaving his friends behind who would also soon complete the final training.

They thought they could complete training every single one of them, but Muzan had other plans. He knew his relative was on the verge of death and this would be the best time to visit and end him.
But then what about you? What's gonna happen to you while everything is being planned out by both sides?
You were stuck, traumatized for days as you slowly, but gradually grew insane. The bodies that Muzan gave you slowly rotting away as you didn't touch them.
" It would be a waste to leave them there... right?"