Stranger

(3RD PERSON)
" M-muzan?" (Y/N) asked as she woke up, rubbing her eyes.
No reply. He must have left already.
The house was silent, with birds chirping outside and the slight wind coming through the windows.
She got up, searching for her bag to eat something. No food was in there.
She sighed, getting up and trying to find her way out of the house.
" Now what am I going to eat.." she mumbled, walking down the sandy path.
" Hey, mister crow?"
Oh that's right, she lost him, now what the hell was she gonna do?
Fixating her hearing, she tried to hear any small crowds of people. She walked down the path, and pretty soon heard a group of 3 people nearby so you ran towards them.
" Woah, who are you?" one of them asked as he stopped Her from bumping into him.
" Uh, I'm (Y/N).., I need help, do you know where the nearest village is?" she asked, pointing at her eyes to show you were blind.
" Ah, Actually, we are going back to our village after doing an errand, you can come with us," he said.
" Im Senju, these are my friends Takuya and Keito," he said.
" Well, its nice to meet you," she said as she continued to walk with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2ND PERSON POV)
" I see, must have been hard for you..." Takuya said as you explained to him what had happened to you.
After walking for a bit more time, Keito cheered.
" Oh finally! Were back home!"
" Well then, I'll take (Y/N)-san to my home, you guys can get some rest," Senju said as he held your shoulder.
" Alright, see you later!" they said separating their ways.
" Well then, lets go," Senju said as he led you to his house.
" My my Senju dear, who is that?" a soft female voice spoke as she came closer.
" Oka-san, this is (Y/N) she doesn't have a place to stay because of demons, can she rest here?" Senju asked.
" Of course, welcome (Y/N), do make yourself at home for now," She replied.
" Thank you ma'am," you said, bowing down.
" Oh no worries dear, it must be hard for you all alone," She said, bringing you inside.
She led you to Senju's room.
" You can stay in Senju's room until I'm done making lunch, I'll give you some new clothes to change into," she said.
You nodded, sitting on his bed. What a nice lady.
You closed you eyes, waiting for her footsteps to come back to the room.
She slid the door opened, and handed you the clothes. You thank her and she left. You put them on. It was a kimono of course, she added a haori with it as well.( You can pick the colors).
They were the perfect size and felt much comfortable than your somewhat wetish clothes were.
You were soon brought by Senju to what seem like the table to eat Lunch. You sat down, waiting for the lady to put your food down.
" Alright, I hope you like it (Y/N) dear," She said as she placed the plate down.
" Thank you," You replied.
She smiled, sitting down in her own place and you all started to eat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Senju, could you and (Y/N) bring me some tea leaves from the shop?" Senju's mom asked as she peeked through the door.
" Sure Oka-san," Senju replied.
You both were just talking, so going out would be nice.
He took you arm and led you outside.
" Its rather dangerous at the evening, so grab onto this," he said, handing you something that felt like a flower.
" Is this.. Wisteria?" 
" Yeah," he replied.
You both walked in silence, as other people walked around you. One of them bumped into you, which made you drop you wisteria.
"Oh, my.." you said, trailing off. 
Its fine, after all, Senju still has his Wisteria.
 After a while of walking, you and Senju entered the shop.
" Stay right here alright? I'll get the tea leaves quickly and get you alright? This place is somewhat crowded so I don't want you getting lost," Senju said, sitting you down on a chair.
You nodded and stayed silent, waiting for him to come back.
You closed your eyes, focusing on his footsteps to see where he'd be going.
He was walking to one of the isles, he stopped for a moment, he walked again a bit further. He stopped again.
He's walking somewhere else again. God this was hard.
You stopped for some time, thinking he'd be back in a few minutes.
Now, since you have lost the crow, you don't know where to go, Tanjiro didn't tell you where you were supposed to go. Maybe you could go back to the Laura household? No, you had no Idea where it was, and you were already in a different village. Everything is wrong. Well, at least you have a place to rest with Senju.
Suddenly, you felt an arm tug you.
" H-hey!" you shouted but the person pulled you out, seeking a lot of attention.
He kept dragging you, while you were trying to pry him off
After some time, he let go of you.
" W-what are you doing?!" you said, backing away.
" P-please calm down! I'm here to warn you!" the person stuttered.
" No! I don't even know who you are! And warn me about what?!" you shouted at him, trying to to find something on the floor to hit him.
" just, sit down, I'll tell you..."
_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_
Sorry, this chapter is a bit short, Also, I'll be putting alot of made up stuff, like those three boys, Senju, Takuya and Keito. There not in the manga or anime, I just made them up, so there will be more made up things, c: