Lost bloodline

(3rd person pov)
She sat down, making sure to keep her distance away from this stranger.
" Listen, this may or may not surprise you, but you need to know this, I'm a demon, but I'm free from Muzan-sama's curse, I'm surprised he let me free and didn't kill me," The voice said as he looked at her dull eyes.
A.. Demon..
" A demon! dammit are you here to take me as well?!" She shouted, getting up.
" N- no! Like I said I'm here to warn you!" He stuttered, standing up.
she decided to give this demon a chance and tried to calm down, sitting down.
"You see.."
~
~
" Long ago, there was a woman who's blood was rather special, for demons. She had two children, a boy and a girl who later shared the same blood as her.
One night,  the girl was coming back home from getting herbs, and she found her brother and mother both gone, with blood splattered all over the place. Apparently, the demons had found their house and decided to try their blood and flesh. If a Marechi felt like they ate so many humans, then this blood couldn't even compare. It was beyond delicious to demons.
The girl found out about this and hid herself away for the rest of the teenage life, and she soon fell in love with a stranger who she helped from an injury.
They later had children, who again had the same blood as the mother. It turned out that as long as one of the parents were a part of that rare blood linage, the children would definitely share the same blood as that particular parent.
This sudden blood change kept growing and growing, but demons kept eating and eating.
They were hard to find, but as they were there in families, there was enough to eat.
After a long time of this lineage, (Y/N)'s father had the blood and she and her brother got it.
They were the last three, as the others had been found and killed off, to pleasure the demon lord who absolutely loved the taste of them.
(Y/N) Didn't know everything, her father never told her about how messed up the lineage was, she was to young ,to know how her relatives died off quickly
When her brother died in a 'mission', what actually happened was that he was knocked out and dragged to what seemed like 'hell', and was eaten alive by the demon lord. It had been more than 10 years that he finally had the taste of that human.
When he found out that there was still one more, and only one, he wanted to keep her to himself. If he got rid of her and ate her all at once, there would be no more and he'd have to wait for an extremely long time for that generation to reincarnate.
But as she dissappeared from him, he told himself that he would find her, and bring her back to his lair. He wanted to torture her life and see her terrified face every day.
But no matter how much his brain wanted to do that, he couldn't. Her face, her fragile physique, her gentle voice, all of it always made his eager hands to keep them to himself and admire her.
'Maybe next time, maybe next time,' he kept telling himself as he killed off useless demons to relive his stress.
~
(2ND PERSON POV)
~
" So, your telling me you knew about all of this, even my past? Even what happened to my brother?!" you asked, trying to process what type of nonsense he was speaking.
" Yes.. I thought I'd be dead by now, but its lucky I'm alive," He said.
" But you have to be careful, if muzan lays a hand on you, It'll be over," he warned.
" But, he helps me.."
" That's all a trick! A disguise to get closer to you!"
Muzan, the man who saved you from a demon, the man who comforted you during a nightmare, he was the demon lord and he wanted to make your life a living hell? No, you couldn't believe that, you wouldn't! This demon was just trying to lure you to something.
" Stop this nonsense and take me back to where I was," you bluntly said, getting up.
" It's  not nonsense! If you get caught, you'll up just like your brother and family!" 
" Don't you dare bring my family into this you horrible monster! Take me back to the shop, I don't want to see you again," you shouted at him, turning around.
He sighed, putting his hood back on and leading you back to the shop.
You pushed him aside and sat down on the chair.
" Go," you rudely spoke.
He nodded, you clearly didn't see it, but he did.
His footsteps dissappeared soon and you heard footsteps run towards you.
" God where were you! I was searching all over for you (Y/N)-san!" you heard Senju's worried voice as he held your wrist.
" S-sorry, I uhm, got caught by a stranger because they needed help from me," you stuttered, making up a stupid excuse.
Senju sighed.
" Well, lets go now, its getting late," he said, pulling your wrist.
You followed him, making sure you focused on him, only him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was bed time, you were sleeping on a futon next to Senju's bed.
You shut your eyes, trying to go sleep but you couldn't
The demons words kept circling around your head.
You bloodline, the reason for your Brother and families' death, the reason why your caretaker was killed. Everything was because you were born as a rare blood type.
You sighed, trying to go back to sleep, you didn't want to overthink anything, the demon was probably lying, but you kept thinking.
Why.
Why would Muzan care for you if he was after you..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry its shorrttt.
Also, I completely forgot to give trigger warnings in the 'alone' chapter since it had a death of an important person.
Therefore I shall be saying this first.
This story will contain angst and swear words. There will be more triggers I think, but I'll put them on each chapter in the begining.