Nightmare

(2nd person pov)

For a while you saw black, Your ears, nose and mouth were numb so you weren't aware of your surroundings. Yeah, your going to die, that's what you thought.

And if only you didn't fight the will to die, if only you had let go of all hope of living, you wouldn't have woken up.
 What were this things you were seeing? The first thing you saw was a ceiling, but with.. color?

The wooden texture was clearly able to been seen by your own eyes, what's happening?
Was god giving you a present of sight before sending you to hell?

Just then a worried head popped out of nowhere, his face looking terrified.
" You-your awake, y-you really are," They stuttered, embracing you into a tight hug, his sharp nails digging into your dress.

"W-Wha-"
You were shocked, this was voice was the only thing you remember.
Muzan.

The sheer amount of complexity of this situation was melting your brain.
Why can you see Muzan, why are you alive?

Are you even alive?
That's the exact moment that your stomach rumbled.

You were hungry.

Muzan finally let go of you, sighing in relief as he stared with a worried expression. 
The moment you met eyes with him, you bursts into tears.

There he is, your lover, you can see him, with color, with a face.

His pale complexion with his ruby orbs, the curly raven flocks of hair dangling form his scalp. You could finally see it all.

" Y-your so- Your face its-".
You couldn't explain anything in words, not only were you able to see, but your alive?!
" Your shocked aren't you, its nice isn't it?" Muzan chuckled as he held your hands.

He gently smiled, which soon dropped in seconds as he looked away, his face full of guilt.

That was when you remembered, you remembered everything.
You started at your hands, were you always so pale? You did go out in the sunlight so you should have some tanned skin.

That's when you noticed your long fingernails.
Immediately, you jumped of the comfy mattress that you were in, spotting a mirror. As curious as you were to see how you looked like, Muzan grabbed your arm.

"I recommend you not to look at yourself," He mumbled as you snatched your arm away.

"W-why?!" You shouted as he sighed.
" You already died, I just revived you... But...".
"What are you talking about?" You asked as you raised your eyebrows.

What was he talking about? You being revived-
That's when it hit you.

Reviving, sharp nails, pale skin.
He had turned you into a demon.

A man eating demon, no wonder why you felt a huge hunger.

You raised your eyes, staring at him in shock.

"I-it was the only way! I didn't want to loose you," He spoke, placing his large hands onto your shoulder, trying to reassure you that he did the right thing.
In fact, he did the opposite.

" I-I didn't think I could revive you since you already passed out, and I thought you would forget about all your memories..." He spoke.

Memories-
" W-why would you do that," You quivered.
This was a nightmare, you didn't want to eat humans, you didn't want to be like this.

You rushed to the mirror, dropping onto the floor as you saw your reflection.
Pale skin with dark Black surrounding your ( Previous human eyes) Colored orbs as sharp scar-like marks were under your eyes.

Crooked points crept from your skull looking like very small horns as sharp razor teeth peeked from your slightly opened mouth.

So this is how the life of a demon looks like.

You craving for food was growing as your turned to Muzan, you mouth quivering.

"I-i I know i.." He began to mutter, unable to say anything.

At this point what could he say? He had just turned you into something that you were so afraid of for a long time. 
At least you didn't look bad like some demons.

But that's the least worrying part.
What are you going to eat?

You got up, walking towards Muzan.

"Okay, we will...T-talk about us later, I want to tell something..." You spoke, locking your eyes with his.

" Okay, what is it?" He asked.

" That girl, The one you brought to be my friend, she was a demon slayer, she came to get revenge since you killed her child..."  You spoke, remembering about how she cursed slurs at you, the pain of the wounds were coming up again.

"D-demon slayer?" Muzan spoke in shock as his dark pupils glowed in anger.
Not only had he shown her around to all the upper moons, he had let her speak with some of them too.

She's not dead, meaning she could easily go and communicate with Ubuyashiki.
He slapped his face with his palm, growling under his breath.

" I see..."

He came closer to you, about to give you a kiss until you shoved him away, soon remembering about what you muttered to yourself at your last human breaths.

' Im sorry I did this... Im really sorry, if I could make up then I would! Im sorry mother, I fell in love with the wrong man, I'm so sorry Nii-chan, I couldn't become a demon slayer like you,'

You can't go back your word, that would give you much more punishment in hell than you already have.

" What's wrong, are you mad that I turned you into a demon? Hey, at least we can be toge-"

" That's only half of the reason..." You muttered.
Half the reason? Muzan must be dumbfounded by your answer.

" Listen if you want to talk about it..." He spoke, coming closer to give you a kiss again, but you backed away.

"Don't tell me you lost interest in me now that your saw how I look..." He spoke in a low voice, not in sadness, but disappointment.

He looked at you up to down, waiting for your answer.

"N-no its not that! Your beautiful really! I just... I can't go back on my word and take this life for granted...." You replied stuttering as you looked at the wooden floor beneath you.

It was an uncomfortable silence as Doma opened the door.

"Hm? And who's this?" Doma asked he came to take a closer look.
He could easily identify those eyes of yours, so it was a surprise when he looked at your face.

"Y/N?! What a surprise, your a demon now!" He laughed, hugging you tightly as you sighed, looking at Muzan.

The Demon lord was furious.
How come he couldn't hug you or kiss you, but Doma could? You could tell he was on the verge of killing this cheery demon.

" So, Is she going to be an upper moon?" Doma asked the angry eyed demon, making eye contact with him.

" Yes, I am, But first, bring one your 'servants' so she can at least eat something," Muzan spoke as Doma nodded, skipping away out of the room.

"S-servant?" You asked as Muzan nodded.

"Now that your a demon, you need to act like one, eat like one, and behave like one," He spoke.

No, you can't eat a human! That's horrifying! 
Muzan once again stepped in to give you a hug, when you refused it again.

His heart broke as his veins were popping out of his temples.

"Why are you backing away like that?!!" He shouted.

' I have already made a promise Muzan, I can't break it again! Iv already disappointed my dead parents and sibling, I can't do it again!' You thought to yourself as you shook your head.

" What promise huh?" He suddenly blurted out.

Did you say it out loud? No, you were sure that you just thought about it. How did he know?!

He yanked you, forcing you to sit on the bed.
" Go on, I'm listening, what stupid promise did you make?" He spoke.

" I-i..." 
' How could I tell him that if I had a second chance I wouldn't touch him like that again! He wouldn't understand...' You thought to yourself.

" Hah? So that's the fucking promise?" He smirked, chuckling under his breath.

"W-wha-"
" Just to let you know, now that Iv shared my blood with you, I can easily tell what your thinking, you can get away with anything, understand?" He spoke, putting some of your loose hair behind your ear,

" Alright! Took me a while cause she was fighting but I got one of the most beautiful women for her to eat!" Doma cheered, throwing in a dead lady's corpse.

The lifeless eyes of the body stared at you with it's dull eyes, the limb figure facing away from you as the face was twisted.
It was scary, disgusting.

You wanted to puke.
So then why did your mouth start watering the moment you smelled the blood leaking from the woman's shoulder?

" Go on, he got this just for you," Muzan spoke, gently pushing you towards the corpse.

You stared it, trying to fight urge to just rip the women limbs apart, you tried to think about something else.

But you were too hungry.
You knew another nightmare has just begun.