He's dangerous

(2nd person pov)
(May contain spelling mistakes)
The days went quicker, the light was dimmer, the air changed as snow began to cover the land.
It was winter.
You normally didn't like the cold, it wasn't a nice feeling. Not only that, but Muzan has been having 'problems' so he wasn't able to see you for a while.
One night, it was unnaturally cold. You were left in the house alone to look after guests as Haruo and the old lady went to get more blankets and warmth.
.
.
" Here's your food, after eating it please get some rest, if its cold, don't worry, we'll be getting more blankets soon,"
" Thanks!"
You left the guest to eat and you went to you room, deciding to change clothes, putting the hairpin Muzan had given you as well. Maybe you could sneak out again? No, the lady had left you in charge to look after the estate and the guests, you couldn't just leave them alone.
Maybe you could? Most of them were going to sleep anyway.
.
As you waited for the house to go silent, you carefully unlocked your window, hopping out in the cold snow and shutting your window. The snow was rather gentle, but extremely cold. each step you took made a big dent in the snow. How deep was it?
Now that you were outside, what could you possible do?
Maybe go get some new clothes for yourself? Sure, you couldn't see the pattern or anything, but you could feel the fabric right? No that would be stupid, you had enough clothes provided by the lady.
But you were bored and couldn't stay just at home, in your room doing nothing. Maybe you could go and play with the snow like a kid? You couldn't really play with snow when you were younger because of your family, they didn't wan't you getting hurt.
But your free now, so why not?
You slowly walked, making your way to a quiet place.
It was snowing very gently as you felt specs fall on your face. You sat down, picking up a ball of snow and holding it.
It felt cold, a bit wet.  
You had heard from your brother that you could eat snow, which was rather unsanitary, but you wanted to try it.
You spit it out quickly, sticking your tongue out.
' This doesn't taste nice...!' You thought to yourself trying to get the taste off your mouth.
.
.
You sat there, playing in the snow like a child. Anyone would have thought you were mad, but it was nice to be like a kid again, having proper freedom. You smiled, building a snowman, which you thought was a snowman. 
You didn't know how they looked like, but your brother used to tell about how he'd stack three balls of snow, each of them getting smaller at the top. You used that to you knowledge and tried making one, adding buttons, eyes made out of rocks and finding twigs for arms.
You then fell onto the snow, resting there and letting the snow fall on your face.
You laughed to yourself, not paying attention to the silent footsteps that were approaching you.

They stayed still in front of you until you noticed.
Unfortunately you didn't, you kept smiling and looking up.
" Are you done (Y/N)~?" someone hummed as you jolted up.
It took you a few seconds to understand that it was Muzan who was there.
" I told you so many times, don't scare me!"
" But I can't help it," he chuckled.
You frowned, turning away.
" Now come on, I'll try not to do it again okay, we haven't seen each other for a while too," 
" Well then what do you want to do? I already played in the snow so I don't know what else to do," You replied to him.
" Hm, I don't know either, maybe you can give me head pats again~" He teased.
You felt yourself getting flustered and started stuttering.
"I -I I was J-just r-rel-eiving y-our s-stress!"
" You d-don't have any more stress r- right?!"
" No of course not, but I liked it," He replied.
You stood there, frowning like a brat as he smiled. It had been a while seen he had seen you, and now that he could meet you, he was 'happy'.
" Oh, I see you still wear the hairpin I gave you," 
" Y-yeah, why wouldn't I?" You asked as he chuckled again.
" Its nothing,"
You then sat down with Muzan, talking about small things. He spoke about his 'business', on how he's an important part of his of it, which is why he gets rather stressed. You spoke about how you'd help around the estate and how no demons had reached out to you yet, which made Muzan smile. His demons had done their job properly after all.
.
.
" She's here, and he's there as well.." Tanjiro muttered as he sniffed the air, recognizing the bloodlust scent he had smelled a long time ago.
" But its dangerous, we can't fight him with only us, we need to contact the Hashira's," Zenitsu replied as he tried holding down Inosuke.
" Argh! Let's just go and kill him!!"
Inosuke struggle out of Zenitsu's hand and grabbed Tanjiro.
" No! I'll first go and see what's going on, It could be dangerous to attack," Tanjiro said.
" But Tanjiro, what if you get caught?
" I'll be careful, please look after Nezuko till I come back, its too much," Tanjiro replied, " Its been so long and I still smell that scent on (Y/N), its obvious she's visiting him or something, its driving me nuts! I can't just let these opportunities go to waste,(Y/N) could be in danger too,".
Nezuko went towards Zenitsu as her brother told her to.
" Be careful," Zenitsu said as he quickly bonked Inosuke to collapse.
Inosuke wouldn't stay still as that was the only option.
Tanjiro ran towards the smell, getting closer and closer. You were to busy to pay attention to his footsteps getting closer.
He stood behind the trees, watching as you and the demon lord talked like casual friends. It was unbelievable. Was he tricking you as well? No, the smell, now that he payed more attention to it, it was different.
It was comfortable, with just a hint of lust in it.
Tanjiro stood there in shock as Muzan brushed off a strand of hair on your face. It was like a romantic scenery, but in his point of view, it was the man who killed his entire family, targeting another girl.
But why was the scent so different compared to his regular one. The scent of comfort, peace, calm, all scents were something Muzan would never have even had.
If it wasn't for the slight gasp he made, you wouldn't have heard another voice around you. Muzan heard it as well as he quickly gazed to the direction the voice came from.
Tanjiro knew he was caught, and it wasn't good.
" Well then, I think Its time to go, it seems that someone is listening on our conversation," Muzan said, getting up.
You got up as well, then calling out for the stranger to come out.
He never did.
" Perhaps I should go now, I'll see you another day alright..?" Muzan said as he walked away, not paying any more attention to the man behind the trees. He didn't think it was a demon slayer, neither a demon.
As he left, Tanjiro walked out of the trees, quickly walking towards you.
" (Y/N)! Are you okay, he didn't hurt you right?!" 
" T-Tanjiro? No he didn't, he would never!" You replied to him as he checked for any signs of injuries.
" Why are you with that man!" He asked worriedly.
" Because I'm friends with him, we have been meeting for a while now, is something wrong?" You asked him as he sighed.
" Please don't visit him anymore, its dangerous, you could get killed!"
" But he's never-"
" He hasn't done anything cause he's luring you in his trap!" Tanjiro interrupted you.
Tanjiro didn't know why, but he had a bad feeling of you continuously visiting Muzan. He knew you had been seeing him, and he didn't like it. You, an innocent woman, visiting the man who killed hundreds of people, your own kind.
"He's dangerous,"