Out of the shell

Please do ignore the image, I didn't know what to put as a thumbnail as I was lazy but it doesn't matter. For any kpop stans here you go.

Also, I finished the KNY manga, but I have forgotten the exact order, so if the next chapters don't properly match up with the actual events, ignore it and just pretend they did happen, I can't exactly remember everything even though I'm smart so yeah-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It either us, or Muzan,".

You silently looked at Haruo, not knowing what to say or do.
"We don't have enough time Nee-Chan, Once the sun comes up and we are finished, you will be cured with the actual cure, just with a missing arm," Haruo spoke without even a crack of laughter about the last part.

He was being serious, a serious brother.
"Look Haruo, let's make a small deal, lets search for Muzan just to see what he is doing, then I will leave with you alright? I don't want to ghost him so suddenly," You spoke, still holding onto the thin thread that held the both of your love together.

Haruo sighed, walking towards you.
"Okay Nee-chan, I guess that will work, but don't get caught by him, he is on the run after all,".
Suddenly you spot a small eyeball wandering around, and you immediately recognized it.

You ran to it, stepping on the thing as it soon disintegrated.
"What,". 
You can't kill Nakime, so what happened?
"What was that Nee-chan," Haruo asked.
"It's Nakime's spying object, she must have been informed by Muzan to find me-"

A sudden explosion was heard, and you almost thought the ground was going to break. But instead, a huge force of air cause the entire place to explode upward.

The pressure of the air going upwards was painful, and you grabbed Haruo and crouched onto the floor.
"Cover your head and ears!" You yelled as you both stayed close to the floor, the maze that Nakime had created is breaking apart, and for some reason, everyone is going upward.

Into the outside air.

Desperately clinging onto Haruo's arm, you shut you eyes as you flew upward into the sky, all the wood sprung everywhere and you caught a glimpse of Tanjiro's haori in the sky too

You looked down to see other people flying upwards, including a new formed Muzan. You didn't catch a good look because of the harsh motion in the air.

You quickly fell down onto the hard wood, it ached your back, but you still held onto your brother.
"Gah!" He groaned as he got up to search the area.
He looked around, there were buildings.
"Oh shit, this is bad...." He  muttered with widen pupils.
Yes you were outside, but it was dangerous. Not for you all, but for the citizens in the city that you all came to.

There are people outside, now what are you going to do?!
You also got up, following Haruo.
You spotted some demon slayers getting up, and suddenly a huge wind gushed past you.
Two Hashira's.

You knew where they were going, and you had to go with them.
"Haruo! There you are!" A boy called out as they ran towards the two of you.
He started telling Haruo to help evacuate people who were nearby as the fight was about to get much more heated.
"Yeah sure! Come one Nee-chan, lets go-".
You kept staring at the other side, where the Hashira's ran to, and you wanted to go too. You knew he was there, either fighting or waiting for you.

"Nee-chan, I know what you are thinking, but it's dangerous for you! You cant even regenerate anymore! Just stay and help us evacuate the citizens!" Haruo replied as he laid a hand on your shoulder, breaking your trance.

"O-oh yes, I'll help," You replied, thinking that if you finish saving them quickly, you could go and find Muzan.
.
.
"Stop this! Please!" Mitsuri yelled in tears as multiple swordsmen protected them from Muzan's hits.
One after another, many men were sliced to shreds as they protected the Hashira's from life threatening hits.
But those were in vain too, and they had to continue to attack.
Tanjiro moved like wind, avoiding and taking hits, but a sudden hit cause him to stop moving, or even breathing.

Everyone was in the midst of the battle, they didn't realize someone had passed out until Muzan pointed it out.
"It seems like your friend there has taken a considerable amount my blood, fortunately he will not turn into a demon and instead will die, that's one taken down,".
And the stopped to turn around, in a corner laid Tanjiro, a huge bulge coming out of his face.

But that did not stop them, they had to finish the fight, even if it was without Tanjiro.
For the sake of this world.

It took some time, but soon enough, Kanao, Zenitsu and Inosuke joined the fight too, adding more power that could perhaps kill Muzan.
Their blades turned red, and everything, but still...
.
.
Everyone evacuated.
Meaning you could go see Muzan now right?
Suddenly, a huge gush of wind cracked the wall somewhat near you, and you eyes caught a person being thrown.
Your eyes widen to see a muscular person, with a Nichirin Chained Spiked Flail and Axe near him. His leg was chopped off too.

Muzan did that for sure.
"Gyomei-san!" Haruo yelled as he ran towards him accompanied by some Kakushi.
You looked up and around and saw a few people smashed to walls, stuck in them.
Two young ones, three older ones.

Following Haruo to help patch him up, you suddenly you felt some motion.
Something you were attracted to.
And you ran in the other direction towards the battle.
"Nee-chan! Wait!" Haruo yelled, but you were already too far.
Someone was calling you, and you couldn't say no.

You stopped halfway once you saw a white haired creature with fangs piercing from its legs and arms. blades shot through the back of him as he attacked another young boy.
With a black and green patterned Kimono.

It was for sure Tanjiro, you have never seen him but you had that gut feeling that it truly was him.

"What are you doing here ma'am, all the citizens were ordered to evacua-"
"I will be fine! I am not a citizen!" You yelled running closer to the danger zone, hiding behind a clump of broken bricks.

There was Tanjiro, with a severely injured face as he fought alone, and strongly.
You stared into nothing as they fought, it was bloody and violent, but it looked magnificent to you.
The way they moved around.
However you realized something.
Muzan was slower.
No ordinary person would notice that, but you weren't normal.

And where was that woman? The one who injected something in him?
Another person came to help, and he had a snake accompanying him as his eyes were blinded by an attack.
You were lost in time, and before you knew it, Muzan's body started changing.
There were scars all over him, and Tanjiro was smirking with fighting.

"Muzan..." You muttered as you watched him battle against two.
Will this battle be won or not?
You have no idea, and you were doubting if Muzan could defeat them.

You did not want to see him fail, after how long you all have been together? 
But soon enough a crow came around and shouted.
"Forty minutes till dawn!!".
And with that, Muzan eyed you, as if he knew you were there the entire time.
You glanced at him as he showed you some signals with his fingers.

"Run when I run," You muttered.
.......
Suddenly he dashed past Tanjiro, stepping on multiple corps members as he escaped.
However Tanjiro wasn't buying it, he was full of rage.
Stepping on his comrades was a bad idea.

Multiple swords were thrown at Muzan by Tanjiro, stopping him from leaving.
"Muzan!" You yelled and quickly gasped to your silly behaviour.
You covered your mouth, hiding somewhere as Iguro stared at the rock pile.

However he had no time, you were not as important as Muzan.

On the other hand, Muzan had other plans.
He tried to divide into sections so he could escape.
Or so he thought.
He tried to divided, however it wasn't working.
He wasn't dividing?

You peeked through the corner, however something hit the side of the rock pile you were staying behind.
You looked up to see the man with the patterned haori, and a missing arm.

"You...," He muttered
"I remember you, in that house...You were,".
His sword dropped to your side as you slowly got up with your hands in the air.
"You're.. different..".
You looked at him to recall if you had ever heard a voice like that, and you had.

Back when you were in your little house with your caretaker, a few days after you met Muzan.
He visited you guys.
You opened you mouth in confusion.
"Y-you are...?"