A Visit

( 2ND PERSON POV)

You woke up in the morning, feeling fresh and awake. 
Then, you suddenly heard footsteps to your room. Thinking it was your caretaker, you got up and went to open the door.
But once you heard there footsteps properly, you recognized that it wasn't only hers. There was someone with her.
" So she's the girl," A deep voice said.
You caretaker replied with a yes and then you felt a hand, slightly larger than your own, take your hand.
" I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to question her a bit," he said.
" Of course," your caretaker replied.
" Obaa-san.. What's going on?" You asked, a bit confused and scared.
" I'm a demon slayer and I'm here to ask you some question," The voice replied and took you to what felt like the living room.
He made you sit down and you did. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, you moved a bit away from him.
" So, you met Muzan Kibutsuji yesterday?" he asked.
"I don't know his full name but he said his name was Muzan," you replied, feeling  as you heard the name Kibutsuji before.
" I see.. What did he look like?" he asked you.
" Sir I'm blind.." you replied feeling a bit weirded out because he didn't know.
" Oh, I see, sorry for my rudeness," he apologized, feeling a bit stupid.
" But I know that he had really sharp nails and his hair is curly, and he felt somewhat cold," you replied.
The man went silent.
" So it is him.." he mumbled.
" W- what do you mean?" you asked, really confused.
Why was he asking about Muzan? Maybe there lost friends?
" Is that all you know about him?" the man asked, avoiding your question.
" I guess so, but he protected me from a demon as well..." you said.
" He protected you huh?" 
You nodded in response and then you heard the man get up.
" Well then, thank you for telling me all this, I'm gonna go report this to Ubuyashiki-Sama, goodbye then," he said.
In a flash, his presence disappeared.
' Demon slayers are rather fast..' you thought. You didn't get to know his name. You got up to go back to you room and get ready to go with your caretaker to buy wisteria flowers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Obaa-san, why are we doing this again?" You asked as you held her hand, walking in the city.
" Because its for our own safety dear," she replied.
" Safety from what? They hadn't been any demons in our village,"
" Well there might be, so stop asking questions!" She replied, pinching your cheek.
Once you both arrived at the herbal shop, the caretaker told you to stay outside and that she'll come back in 5 minutes.
You obeyed her and waited in silence.
Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms grab you and drag you somewhere.
" H-hey!" you yelled, slapping the hand away.
You felt a harsh impact on your cheek and something or someone pinned you to the wall.
" Shut up," you heard a growl and then a sharp object near your neck.
Were you gonna get killed? Robbed? Raped?!
Without hesitation, you swiftly grabbed your bag and smacked his face, then kicked him groin.
You heard him collapse down with a groan.
You started kicking and stepping on him, grabbing the sharp object out of his hand and running away after that, throwing the object into a small box that you found.
Soon, you quickly found the herbal shop and felt someone hold you hand.
" Where in heavens sake did you go? I told you to stay here!" your caretaker scolded you.
" Ah, I- i, I had to go bathroom!" you replied.
" God I was scared!" she said, grabbing you.
" Sorry Obaa-san, I won't do it again!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were on your bed, reading a book(Braille), and then you heard a scratch on your window. You got up and opened the window to hear if there was any animal nearby, but there was no sound. Just the wind and small cricket noises.
You leaned on your window and sighed. While enjoying the small breeze flow into your room and your face, you heard footsteps from outside.
You quickly tensed up and payed attention to it.
Suddenly, the footsteps disappeared, and then you felt a presence right in front of you.
" Hmm, you look rather pretty don't ya?" you heard a voice.
Feeling afraid, you pushed the figure away and shut the window.
" W-who was that...," you mumbled.
Brushing it off, you turned of your light and decided to go to sleep. Maybe it was just your imagination.
But it wasn't.
You woke up in the middle of the night, feeling like you were being watched.
You sat up and payed attention to anything outside.
It was silent. Soft cricket noises and animals. But you were feeling like there was more.
Trying to focus on your hearing more, you then heard a snap, then another snap.
More small snaps kept approaching. They eventually became silent.
You wanted to go check it out, but it was rather late. Anything could be out there. Wild animals, people, Demons...
You hadn't planted the wisteria yet, so they could be out there.
You shut you eyes, reassuring yourself that it'll go away, and eventually fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Only a week?".
" Yes, and I expect you to take only 4 days, but I'm being generous.." he replied, staring down at the demon.
" As you wish,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alright, I wont be updating the next chapter till next week, but it will be a bit longer than usual as well.
But thanks for reading!