A/N

Sike it's the next chapter, called 'Training for Real'

Get baited

"Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen." Aizawa greeted a yawning class of 20. Everyone was standing out in the fresh morning air of the woods, woken early for what was next.

"Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength. With that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses, it is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully." Aizawa advised everyone.

  "So Bakugo..." Aizawa tossed the ashen haired boy a softball, the same one you had thrown for the quirk examination on the first day of school.

  "...try throwing that." Aizawa ordered.

  "This is from the fitness test..." Bakugo noted.

  "Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters." Aizawa reminded Bakugo, as he turned aside, walking forward.

  "Let's see how much you've improved."

  "Oh, so we're checking progress?" Ashido asked, excited.

  "Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh?" Sero pointed out as Bakugo started stretching his arm, loosening his joints.

  "Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!" Sero exclaimed.

  "Do it, Bakugo!" Kirishima urged his classmate.

  "Then... here I go..." Bakugo reeled his arm back, a confident smirk covering his face.

  "Go to hell!" He shouted, throwing the ball with all his might, a massive explosion propelling the ball even further. It soared through the air, into the distance as Bakugo planted his foot, satisfied and ready to hear how much he improved.

  "709.6 meters." Aizawa stated.

  "Not even 10 meters...." you noted.

  "It's been about three months since you started high school." Aizawa told everyone.

  "Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your quirks starting today." As those words left Aizawa's mouth, a wide grin covered his face.

  "It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying. But try not to actually die..." he warned everyone. And with that... it began.

  You slinked through the darkness of the woods, eyes closed and nose high, sniffing for your target. While most students were going through brutal physical training to increase their limits, it was safe to say that you had already gone through a similar change during your internship. You were faster, stronger. Now, you just needed to be better.

'There!' With a whip of your body, you leapt into the air to rotate and press your feet against a tree trunk, you pushed off with the force of a small truck, sailing through the air.

"Ah-!" With a cut short scream, Hagakure Toru was caught in your arms by the shoulders. You turned your body to take the blunt of the forest floor dragging across your back, holding your opponent by the shoulders.

"Now... my turn to hide." You told her. You heard the invisible girl sigh, pushing you off of her.

"Yeah, yeah... you have 20 seconds." Toru told you, standing up. With a smile and a flick of your tail, you leapt up into the trees, taking off.