All In

Thinking back... you would probably cite that night as the time you felt the most conflicted over the right choices you could've made.

Tokoyami had been saved by Midoriya, but Bakugo...

You sighed over a cup of cold water, leaning against the wall of your hospital room. Everyone in both classes had been admitted, for obvious reasons. Luckily, everyone survived, with Midoriya's fucked up arms being the worst reported injury. Well, unless Bakugo faced the ultimate end. You had only the stab in your side, something that was dealt with in a matter of minutes by Foundation personnel.

  "Alien, respond when you're ready." Your earpiece rung out, you looked down at your body, which bore your hero outfit. The attack was two days ago... but the rescue mission was today.

  With a gulp, you put down your water, affixing your skull headpiece.

  "Affirmative. First stop?"

  "Outside. You'll be escorted to a meeting with several pro heroes in attendance. Try not to be intimidated. With the Foundation behind you, you're a top choice for what's to come."

   "We have gathered some of our finest heroes here today." Police Force member Naomasa Tsukauchi addressed the line of heroes in front of him. All Might, Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, Gang Orca, Gran Torino, Tiger, Kamui Woods, and Mount Lady. Everyone was gathered in a meeting hall, facing a few rows of members of the police force, all behind microphones

  "Now, let us begin our stra-"

  "Umm, hold on." Mount Lady interrupted.

  "I know that this meeting is super important and serious, but may I ask what the kid's doing here?" She asked, referring to you. You simply stood at attention, two foundation members behind you, both armed and holding briefcases.

  "I understand your concern. For those unaware, Y/n L/n, or as you will be calling him in your line of work, Alien, is the Foundation's representative in this mission. The more senior heroes here would understand my words when I say that he's the Giger Project brought to succession." Naomasa explained.

  "For the less senior, it will suffice to know that in terms of this mission, he is on the same level of ability and permissions as the rest of you." He concluded.

  "Any more questions?" None that were immediate.

  "Very well. Let us begin our strategy meeting."

  For the mission, two teams were formed.

  One team would follow a tracking device planted by one of your classmates(thanks, Yaoyorozu). This team consisted of Best Jeanist, Mount Lady, Gang Orca, and Tiger.

  You would be a part of the second team, consisting of the rest of the heroes. You would all attack the main hideout, the one Bakugo was being contained at. You would shift your full body, and infiltrate the building through the vents. Once you gave the signal of being near Bakugo, the heroes would burst in, causing a scene, and hopefully blocking the villains vision long enough for you to reach out of the vent and take Bakugo back. If all went well, he'd be in police hands at the count of 3.

"Today, it'll be a race against time!" Naomasa told everyone. The basic speech before the large event.

"Don't let the villains get away with anything! At the press conference earlier(referring to one between a number of UA staff and the press, wherein UA did their best to seem pathetic), we had just the principal work with us to deceive the villains. I had him feign distress, as if going through a very rough time. After hearing those words, the villains won't think that we will rush in on the very same day!" Now, everyone was situated in the street. Several heroes, you, and an entire squadron of armored police officers, in front of an innocent looking bar.