Charge the Hassaikai

"Confirming the location of VIP. They are still held within the building in question." You reported into a radio, keeping eyes on the current residence of the Hassaikai.

"Understood, Alien. The heroes have just finished their debriefing session and will soon be en route." The familiar voice behind a modifier told you.

"Drones are stationed inside and nearby, just in case." You added. You had been staking out this place for the last few days, noting the scents, routines, and registered quirks of everyone inside. In the meantime, your hive had finished its construction, and you had begun to receive discreet... shipments of new drones for the hive. You needed a few more hives, a few more queens to move on in the hierarchy you were told about.

  "Got it. Please be ready for heroes arriving shortly."

"Remember your objectives, everyone." You perked up your ears at the sound of Mirio speaking up.

"Alien's the one who knows where Eri's being kept. We focus on following him." He told the group of your classmates as you approached.

It was 8:30 sharp, and crowds of police, a squad of MTF, and a number of heroes were gathered in front of the house. It was like an army had been formed, a sight strangely reminiscent of a lynch mob forming in front of someone's house. But of course, nobody here would be lynched.

Officially.

"I have a rough path of our target in mind, but I need everyone present to be mindful of the possibility that it may change. It could be an evac or an escape. Be ready for anything and everything." You spoke up.

"Got it." Midoriya told you with a determined nod.

"You know it." Mirio nodded as you all looked ahead. The guy in charge of the operation, who would announce its charge approached the doorbell by the gate, ready to ring it to read off the warrant...

  Only for the ground to rumble as a massive man, easily thrice your size, burst through a nearby wall, spewing dust everywhere as heroes prepared for the sudden attack. Notably, the new arrival n's face was covered by a plague doctor-esque mask. A trademark of the Hassaikai.

  In a flash, all cops that were in the immediate line of fire were taken out of danger as the present MTF took formation, aiming their rifles at the new foe.

  "What do you want?" The villain asked in a low, deepened tone, similar to a child who had inhaled sulfur hexaflouride.

  "Bringing all these people so early in the morning..." He straightened himself out, likely ready for another attack.

  "Hey, wait! Hang on a second! Alien!" You risked a look back at who called you, your top half transformed for combat already.

  "Did they spot you beforehand? Why are they the ones ambushing us!?" Lock Rock demanded.

  "Never... acknowledged... me... they... noticed... crowds... made... first... move..." You told him, facing the villain.

  "I feel a little more awake now. Jeez..." The villain clenched a fist, which visibly swelled in size and muscle mass.

"Get back!" Ryukyu, the Dragon Hero, shouted out, taking her own battle stance.

    "What do you people want?!" The villain shouted out, throwing a punch with his bulked-up arm.

Dust and wind blew everywhere, even threatening to blow away the people too close as SWAT officers provided cover behind their shields.

When that dust finally faded, the massive fist was held by an even more massive, clawed hand.