A Mosquito's Poison

What a lovely gag for last chapter. I sure hope everyone appreciated it and didn't react in a violently worded manner.

All around the camp... everything was going to shit. There was no other way to put it.

  "Faster!" Ashido shouted, gripping onto your back as you ran through the woods. You growled in response, before your limbs suddenly and briefly froze in place. You vision flashed red for a moment, and a single word echoed through your mind.

  "Everybody!" That was...

  "That's Mandalay's Telepath!" Ashido exclaimed.

"We're being attacked by two villains! It's possible that there are more! Everyone who can move, get back to camp immediately! Even if you come across the enemy, do not engage!" The hero's voice echoed across your mind, words that brought a growl to your throat.

  "Y/n... we're gonna ignore that, right?" Ashido asked, lighthearted. Your head shifted into it's human form as you slowed down, trading speed for silence.

  "You will. I've got... special connections that give me a workaround." You stopped to sniff the air for a moment. There was still the smoke, but up ahead, you could faintly smell two classmates... Ochako and Tsu... but who was...

  You felt your skin crawl at the unfamiliar scent, a hiss building up in your throat.

  "Ashido... if you really want to help me fight, join Tsu and Ochako up ahead. There's someone near them... I'll try to attack them from behind." You instructed Ashido.

  "Y-yeah... okay!" Ashido agreed, getting off your back. Her legs were trembling for a moment as she steeled herself. She was scared just short of petrification, no wonder. You... didn't have that same fear. Of everyone you've fought, nobody outside of Todoroki could've even put the possibility of defeat in your mind, let along fear in your heart.

Well... not yet, anyway.

Ashido ran off ahead as you diverged from the path itself, keeping along the trees as the unfamiliar scent grew stronger and stronger. And then... you made it.

  "Ochako, is your arm okay?" Tsuyu asked her classmate who was holding a cut arm.

  "Yeah... it only grazed me." Ochako answered. Her voice was wavering, betraying her fear towards the figure that stood opposite of them, holding the glistening blade that inflicted the cut.

  "Hmm... Shallow... not too much blood." This villain was completely new to anyone here. A girl in a schoolgirl looking uniform, with messy blonde buns and piercing yellow eyes. Her mouth was covered with a mask that muffled her voice, and she was weighed down by several blades and a device hooked up on her back.

  "Ochako! Tsuyu!" The two classmates looked back to see another classmate running up to them.

  "Ashido?" Ochako's eyes took on a more panicked glare as their classmate approached them, slowing down at the sight of the villain in front of them.

  "Who... are you?" Ashido asked, trying not to scan the woods for your dark shape.

  "I'm Toga!" Toga answered. In a flash, she pointed her bloody knife towards the three who faced her.

  "You three sure are cute. You're... Uraraka... Asui... and Mina!" She exclaimed.

  "She knows our names." Ochako noted.

  "Maybe from the sports festival?" Tsuyu suggested.

  "In any case, she knows who we are, so we're at a disadvantage." Ashido pointed out.