Bad Blood

"Stand by, Alien. We'll be sending you back to class tomorrow." You were woken from a long nights rest by an MTF soldier sticking his head into your borrowed room.

  "Copy..." You answered, sitting up.

  "How's Subject Neo?" You asked, cracking your back.

  "Still asleep. She's been in quite a good mood since you came back." The solder reported.

  "Alright." You stretched out your back, getting on all fours to stretch in a manner similar to a cat first waking up.

  "Would you mind sending a message or letter or something to UA to get me a packet of what I missed out on?" You asked.

  "I'll see about having Predator visit UA grounds on the matter." The MTF promised.

  "Wonderful. What else do we have?" You asked, now fully awake from your stretches.

  "You could go out and patrol the streets for villains, but we would rather you stay here while we finish repairs." The soldier answered.

  "Alright. I'm going to the canteen, so please see about sending Predator to UA, okay?" You reminded him, walking to the door.

  "Copy." The soldier turned away from you as you left, headed to get some breakfast.

  A Xenomorph drone brought you a plate of bacon and eggs as you sat down, joined by another approaching with a glass of milk and some hash browns. You'd be the first to say this, but having an army of the perfect specimen at your complete control was quite a luxury.

"Mmm..." A tired sounding hum prompted you to look up at one Subject Neo, followed by an armed escort. People were still on edge about what she had done the other day, to no surprise.

  "I can watch her from here." You told the guards tailing her. They simply gave you a curt nod, muttered a report of your words into their radios, and left you. As soon as they left the area, a drone dropped from the ceiling, standing over Neo as another approached with another breakfast serving.

That day was mostly uneventful. You couldn't help with finishing up repairs due to the need to watch Neo, but you made up for it by having your hive help with the heavy lifting. Kinda funny, how the creatures that made this breach were the ones fixing it in the end. But you'd have to find a way to sneak at least a few into UA, unless Predator got clearance for some kind of underground or at night passage...

  "Alien, be advised, you will be returning to UA early tomorrow morning, in time to resume your classes." A researcher told you.

  "Alright, thanks for the forewarning." You nodded.

"Hey, what about me?" You looked back at Neo, who was gripping your back.

"We're in the midst of discussing a potential method for you to visit Alien at his school, but it was difficult getting permission for him to bring his Royal Guard alone." The researcher told Neo.

"Ugh... I don't like it here..." She complained, leaning over your shoulder.

"I know, it sucks, but I need you to stay strong for me, okay?" You asked.

"Mhmm..." Neo sighed solemnly, nodding.

  "Attagirl. I'll make sure to visit over the weekend or when I have a chance."

  You had one more night in the Foundation, before a soldier woke you extremely early in the morning. You hadn't even seen the sun rise before you were dressed in your school uniform and placed within an APC alongside two warrior Xenomorphs. You kinda wanted a praetorian or two, but UA insisted you keep your hive out of sight, only allowing these two on campus. The rest of the hive would dig out a space underground, in the sewers. Access would be tough, only available through manholes outside of the campus walls, but it would stop the hive from growing restless due to lack of a monarch