The Start Line

"Great work everyone!" At the end of all the battles, everyone still standing (so everyone except Midoriya) was standing at the exit to the battle ground.

"And there were no major injuries except for Midoriya's. You guys really took this on seriously!" He praises everyone, allowing some prides to swell. You stood near the middle of the crow, besides a seething Bakugo and in front of a rather spooked Ashido. Not that you could blame the latter of the two.

Back at the battleground, Ashido had let out a terrified scream as you dropped down on top of her. Before she could react, you had wrapped capture tape around her arms, then her legs. She was soon hoisted up, and left hanging from the ceiling vent, upside down to look into your smug smile.

"And the villain team wins this! Young L/n, release Young Ashido and Aoyama and head back for evaluation!" All Might spoke, which Ashido heard through her earpiece. She sighed in disappointment as you let out a hiss-like laugh, swiftly cutting the tape restricting Ashido's arms, leaving her to untie her legs by herself while you left to recover Aoyama.

"You all did a good job for your first training!" All Might boasted.

"Well, I must review the results with Young Midoriya. Change and return..." he spread his arms, before sprinting away.

"...to the classroom!" He shouted, his voice fading. You let out a chuckle, gaining the attention of those around you.

"All Might's Amazing!" Kaminari shouted. Ashido was currently shuffling away from you, which you noticed.

"You really gonna run off like that?" You asked her, prompting a squeak.

"I didn't traumatize you, did I?" You asked. Iida cleared his throat.

"Excuse my interruption, L/n-"

"Call me Y/n."

"-Y/n, sorry, but what exactly is your quirk?" He asked. You smirked, looking at him.

"I'm only gonna say that it's a transformation type." You smiled, your tail wagging as Iida sighed. Students started to split off, heading to the locker rooms to change. Iida eventually walked off, leaving you with Kirishima and Ashido.

"That is a really cool quirk, I'm jealous." Kirishima told you. You nodded, as you both bumped fists. Day two and he was probably the friendliest guy towards you. Ashido started to walk off, keeping an eye towards you. You had to laugh at that as you and Kirishima strolled back towards class, ready to stop for the day.

    You were sitting at your desk, by yourself as the other students chatted amongst themselves. It was nearing the end of the day, and Midoriya was supposed to be back soon. The other students were hyped up with the possibility of talking about his match, but in all honesty, all you really felt from it was a simple 'Meh, good for him.' You didn't want to be rude, but while his match was the most intense, hands down, it was nothing that concerned you at the moment.

  The door slid open, revealing the man of the hour. Other students crowded around Midoriya, surprising him as you smiled at the crowd. You couldn't quite pick up what they were saying, but you felt the positive energy radiating from all of them.

  Iida started to get fussy over someone sitting on a desk. The one in question was easily distinguishable by his bird-like head, and if you remembered correctly, he was Fujiwari Tokoyami. From his battle, you figured his quirk as some type of summoned creature, called 'Dark Shadow.'

  You laid your face down on the desk, sighing as the people around you spoke.

  Another door opened, as Kaminari and Ochako entered the room.