Code Name

A dark beanie covered your head, and a downcast look kept your face hidden amongst the crowds of people you had walked past to get to school.

  After your surrender, you couldn't find the heart to face anyone outside of school, even now, two days after the sports festival came to a close. You came across no opposition to your goals, except for some rain, as you reached a locker area, staking your extra clothes as the students around you got to their normal, cheery conversation.

"Hey, Iida-" Midoriya started to speak up, before Iida stopped him, getting your attention.

"If it's about my brother, don't bother about it." He spoke in a surprisingly relaxed tone.

"I apologize for worrying you needlessly." Iida told Midoriya. You tilted your head, slightly confused.

"Pardon?" You asked. Midoriya looked at you as you took your hat off, placing it on your rain boots, and shutting the cubby you stored them in.

"Oh, you weren't there, were you?" Midoriya looked at Iida, before Iida cleared his throat.

"After you defeated me in the sports festival, I got the news that my brother, the hero Ingenium, was attacked by the Hero Killer." Iida told you. You sucked in a breath through your teeth, diverting your gaze.

"Ah, I see... sorry for asking...?" You apologized. Iida shook his head, giving you a smile.

"Don't worry about it, Y/n. I appreciate the concern, but please, refrain from it." He requested. You nodded, letting out a breath.

"Understandable. I'll be on my way to class now." You gave the two a short wave, walking through the halls to your class.

"It's so different now that we were being broadcast on tv!" The first thing you heard upon entering the room was Ashido's excited voice. You couldn't help but smile as she went on.

"So many people talked to me on my way here, it was crazy!" She stated.

"I know, right?" Kirishima was super happy to be back in class, and honestly, so were you.

"A lot of people were staring at me, too, it made me kind of uncomfortable." Hagakure stated, a hand to her chin.

"I mean, there's not much to see with you." You remarked, passing the table. All three looked at you as you passed.

"Hey Y/n!" Kirishima greeted you with a raised fist, which you bumped against your own.

"I heard you decided to give up against Todoroki, man, what was up with that?" He asked. You sighed, shaking your head.

"Todoroki's probably the only student I couldn't take on in that type of matchup." You admitted, scratching at your temple. A string of drool started to run down your chin, which you sucked up.

"Yeah, I guess. But I gotta hand it to you, knowing when to give up isn't something a lot of people do, so no offense, but I think you made the right choice!" Kirishima told you. You chuckled, nodding.

"I guess so, so none taken." You responded, finally walking past to take your seat. A few seconds later, the door slid open, and Aizawa stepped in, all the bandages off of his face.

"Good morning." He greeted, just as dull as ever.

"Good morning!" The combined greetings of everyone filled the room, before you decided to speak up.

"I see you've healed up, Sir." You pointed out.

"Yeah, the old lady went overboard with her treatments." Aizawa stated.