An Ultimate Move

Yesterday... happened.

  You could not for the life of you find the words to describe how you felt that night. It was... like waking up in a new home, and having that brief sense of confusion, wondering if it really happened. Oh, wait.

You pulled yourself out of your hive pocket, your body in the full alien form this room was designed to hide in its nooks and crannies. The usual morning routine turned into the same things, simply performed in a dark room that looked like an art project based off an old artists works.

Brushing your teeth and eating breakfast turned into group activities, performed in common areas designed to house 20 students, all at once.

Living with your classmates simply became the norm. Playing games, studying, reading, it all turned into activities that you couldn't perform without drawing the attention of at least 2 other curious students. Of course, this did not change your school life in the slightest.

"I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses." Aizawa announced, both hands resting against his podium as he faced the class in front of him.

  "Yes, sir!"

  "A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year."

"Just the provisional license is that hard?" Mineta asked, shocked.

  "That's why today, we'll have you come up with at least two..." Aizawa paused as the door to the classroom opened. Three familiar scents entered your nose, giving you three exact identities and positions before you even looked at who it was.

  "...ultimate moves." Aizawa finished, letting everyone take a good long look at Midnight, Cementoss, and Extoplasm.

  "Ultimate... moves?" You muttered, a cold sweat forming over your head. You... weren't sure what could be considered Ultimate. Your Full Body Transformation was as close as you got to Ultimate. Your Acid Blood was a defense mechanism.

  "An Ultimate Move is a move that will give you sure victory." Ectoplasm told the class.

  "A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it." Cementoss continued.

  "Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent."

  "Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species." Midnight explained.

  "We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically." Aizawa insisted.

  "Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

    Gym Gamma, also known as the Training Dining Land, or TDL. Cementoss' quirk let him design areas for each student separately and specifically, leading to the 'dining' part, but also to a copyright strike similar to the USJ.

  "I have a question!" Iida shot his arm up as the students got a good long look around the arena.

  "Why do we need to have ultimate moves ready for the Provisional License Exams? Please tell us your reasonings!"

  "I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down." Aizawa told the class rep.

  "The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters, and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, in addition to your ability to communicate, draw people to you, and lead. Every year, a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do those things."