Quirk Assessment

I have made the decision. After so long without updating, and the votes I have so far being divided, I have made my decision on the expulsion matter:

Having everyone in the class is a less likely option, as it will mess up several later events, so I will not do that.

As much as everyone hates Mineta for who he is, he actually contributes to the series(namely during the USJ battle in the flood zone, obstacle race in the sports festival, and as comic relief when he is smacked around), so I won't take him out

Instead, I choose to have Rikido Sato expelled. If you chose otherwise, I deeply apologize.

Someone's going to be expelled because of me. You clenched your fist, gritting your teeth. You had borderline cheated your way into this class, and due to the uneven amount of students it created, someone had to go.

If I can do nothing about that... then I will do whatever it takes to come out on top! You released your fist as the brown haired girl from before spoke up in protest.

"Last place will be expelled? This is the first day of school!" She yelled out, quickly correcting herself.

"No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" You wouldn't lie, she was right, and wrong.

"Listen, nothing about this school is fair." You spoke up, gaining everyone's attention. You looked up at the girl, your teeth instinctively bared.

"The intro test requires having been born with a suitable combat quirk to pass. What if you have an amazing mind control quirk, but got overpowered?" You asked. When she spoke up to retort, you interrupted.

"Look around you. There are deaths everyday. Natural disasters, accidents, robberies. We're training to overcome those, even if it means weeding out the weak. Besides..." You gestures to the students around you.

"A typical UA class has 20 students. There are clearly 21 of us here." You pointed out. Students began to mutter about you being correct.

"Precisely, L/n." Aizawa spoke up, looking at his phone, before looking at the students.

"As L/n has said, Japan is covered with such unfairness, which is the heroes job to reverse. You wanted to go and talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school? Too bad." He looked at everyone, spending an extra second on you.

"For the next 3 years, UA will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra." Aizawa have a lazy smirk as he curled his finger towards himself in a Come here gesture.

"Overcome it with all you've got." You swallowed your excess saliva, taking a deep breath to steel yourself.

"All right, demonstration's over. The real thing starts now."

Test One: 50-Meter Dash

Several students went before you did, including a blue haired boy with glasses who used some kind of engines on his legs to reach a time of 3.04 seconds, some blonde with a massive belt that he used to shoot a laser, using the recoil to propel himself. He fell short halfway, however, ruining his chances of an easy time, getting back up to achieve 5.51 seconds. Then there was Bakugo, who used his explosions to reach an impressive time of 4.13 seconds. Then came you.

You stood on your own, listening to the robot.

"Ready.... get set.... go!" You took off, slightly changing your legs to optimize horizontal speed. The track blurred past you as you dashed past the robot, citing a response of...