Blood Type: Yes

You were jolted from a light snooze when the vehicle stopped suddenly.

  "We have arrived, Alien." The voice spoke through your earpiece. You nodded, stretching your body.

  "Got it. Where exactly am I?" You asked. You began to crack various joints as the answer came.

  "We are near a subway station situated in Hosu District. If you desire a cup of coffee or an energy drink before you get to work, we will allow it." The voice informed you.

  "Nah, I don't like caffeine crashes. Let's get to work." You answered. The car door opened, allowing you access to the mostly empty street.

"Please take to the alley's. They suit you the best." You did as the one behind the radio instructed, leaping onto a building's side and crawling into the alley adjacent to it. It was pretty quiet in town so far, so you just needed to patrol.

  You got to it, crawling along the sides of the buildings. The night was calm, and a bit quiet.

In fact, it was almost too quiet, to be honest. Normally, going through the alleys almost guaranteed coming across some kind of crime for a hero to bust, but nothing of the sort came up.

That is, until the number of things to do exploded. Literally.

In the distance, you caught the sound of an explosion, and immediately leapt upwards, towards the roof of the building you were on. In the distance, the yellow glow of Fire was growing, along with a plume of smoke.

"Go, Alien." You didn't even need to be told that before you were free running, leaping from roof to roof on your way there.

The scent of smoke and the sounds of screaming quickly made themselves evident as you got closer, before you stopped at the edge of a building, leaping down near the heart of the blaze. Civilians were running away, no doubt trying to follow some kind of evacuation. But what was causing all this?

A rush of wind behind you answered that question as a screeching, winged figure descended in a swooping attack on a bulky man, with some kind of bulls horns covering his head, no doubt a pro hero. As the creature got closer to flames, swinging upwards to stay in place before its next attack, you caught sight of an exposed brain.

Exposed brain.... you instinctively clenched your hand, claws digging into stone as the realization hit.

"That's... Nomu?" You muttered aloud.

"Nomu? Alien, have you had previous experience with this creature?" Your earpiece went off.

"Not this one, but this is the same kind of creature that attacked the USJ along with those villains." You answered in a hushed tone of voice.

"Understood. For now, focus on helping civilians evacuate, and then-"

"Wait." You silenced the voice as a scent slowly grew. You silently climbed down the building, dropping to the ground at an alleyway.

"Alien? What could be so important as to ignore civilians in direct danger?" The voice was growing stern.

"I smell... one of my classmates." You answered.

"Your classmates?" The voice asked.

"Yes. Izuku Midoriya. He was here earlier..." you lowered yourself to the ground, continuing to sniff the air.

"He... ran off from the conflict... alone?" You asked.

"That would be reasonable, given the circumstances." The voice told you.