UA High

"Look at my boy, turning into hero material in a few months!" Your mother said, clapping as she looked at you in your UA school uniform. You had gone pale, probably from the weeks spent indoors, but that, along with the dark hair and green eyes, only added too your edginess. Who doesn't love an edgy kid?

Your father sipped from his mug of coffee, smiling as he looked at you.

"We don't know what those guys did exactly, but I know that tail will be the key to you making it big, kiddo." He said, sitting down. Seems he was a bit sleepy to be doing this much in the morning. You sighed as you walked towards the door.

"I can't afford to be late by standing here and watching you guys get all crazy over my going to UA." You told them, as your tail hooked your backpack, bringing it to you. Your voice had grown slightly deeper, probably from exerting your vocal cords to hiss in your alien, or Xenomorph form. Either that, or you actually matured, which just couldn't be an option, right?

"Oh! Yes! You go to UA Y/n. Make sure you tell us how it goes, okay?" Your mother asked. You nodded, flicking your tail to distract yourself as you walked out of the door, shutting it behind you.

"Bye Mom!" You shouted through the door, walking towards the high school. It wasn't far, only about a mile from your home. Before you got your special 'quirk,' it would've taken you 15 minutes to get to school. Now, about 10 at walking speed, 5 if you sprinted.

And before you knew it, the gates stood before you. You still felt like you cheated, seeing as you didn't have to take any exams or tests to get in. You walked up a large set of stairs that lead to a hallway, with a window to your right, and the doors to your left. In front of you, at the closest door, was a somewhat short, brown haired girl, her hair in a sort of bowl cut. She was making a motion like punching, likely reenacting something. As you approached her, you looked at the door itself, which stood open. This seemed to be class 1-A, based on the letters on the oversized door.

"Excuse me." You said, walking part the girl. In front of her was a flustered looking green haired kid. Rather plain looking if you say so. His face was beet red, probably from the attention he was receiving from the other girl. She was a bit cute, and he looked like he had no social skills, so honestly, you weren't surprised. You looked over the room to see a bunch of people conversing. This class had twenty seats, arranged in a neat pattern, and a twenty first, just plopped in the back left corner. You decided to take that seat.

"Yo, that tail looks so cool!" You heard someone to your left shout. You looked over to see someone, about your age, with spiky red hair, admiring your tail. You smiled as you used it to perform a quick salute towards him. He walked over, admiring it.

"There's someone else here with a tail, but woah, that tip looks like it could really do some damage, you know?" He continued. You nodded, letting your tail fall to the floor, wrapping it around the chair leg.

"Yeah, it's really handy. It basically acts as a third arm for me, plus the blade is pretty sharp, making it useful for more than one thing." You told him. He sighed.

"Man, all these people with cool quirks, and I'm stuck here with hardening." He remarked. You raised a brow.

"I'm sorry, hardening?" You asked. The red haired guy nodded.

"It just makes my skin rock hard. Is that tail your quirk, though?" He asked. You nodded.

"Part of it. But I'm not just gonna show it off in front of the class." You told him.

"If you're here to make friends, then leave." Someone outside of the doorway spoke. You snapped your head over to look, seeing the two people from before looking outside, with.... strange expressions on their face.