What Goes Bump In The Night

The blue haired villain began to speak. It seemed he was the leader of this all.

What was he saying? Nothing you could discern. They were easily a couple hundred feet away, and he wasn't shouting. You could probably pick up what he said if he shouted or used a microphone.

As he spoke, the void behind him shrunk, taking a more humanoid appearance.

That void is also a villain. He's the one I could smell.

Aizawa prepared his scarf for combat, as your classmates looked on, scared and worried.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked.

"We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen started.

"One of those villains had a quirk that must be blocking them." You concluded, looking at the crowd.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation." Aizawa ordered Thirteen as he stepped forward.

"Try calling the school. These villains even have stuff blocking the sensors, they might have a radio wave type of quirk. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk too." He spouted orders as Midoriya asked him a question for once.

"What about you, Sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... a frontal battle is...." Midoriya never finished the sentence.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." With that statement, Eraser Head dashed off to face the villains head on.

You would've stayed to watch, but everyone else was running. With a groan, you turned to follow.

Before the group could even reach halfway to the exit, the stench of the void grew stronger.

"Everyone stop!" You shouted, halting the crowd as a purple void appeared on the ground,before growing into the full villain.

"I won't let you get away." A male voice emanated from the void, as the eyes focused on all of you.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains." The void greeted.

"It May be presumptuous of us, but we've invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath."

They're planning to kill All Might?

"I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?" The villain noted.

"Well That is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." With those words, he began to expand. Thirteen prepared to use their quirk, before they were interrupted by Kirishima and Bakugo jumping forward to attack the villain. Their attacks seemed to simply phase through, however, as smoke from Bakugo's explosion clouded your senses.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous." Your eyes widened as he spoke again. He was growing, and a metal collar grew evident as he spoke again.

"That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs." His eyes seemed to narrow as Thirteen shouted out.

"No! Get away you two!" Kirishima and Bakugo couldn't respond in time as the villain grew again, covering everyone in the misty void.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!"

The air grew thick as people began to yell. From the darkness, something grabbed you, and you almost suffered from whiplash as you were forced out of the cloud of mist. You gasped as you hit the ground alongside Ashido, and Ochako, who watched as the massive dome of smoke began to shrink. From it, emerged Iida with two more students, Mezo Shoji and Sero. One more dive in brought Thirteen Out.